Philosophy The Land of Sweets Set

The Land of Sweets Set - Close your eyes and float away on a wash of sweetly scented lather. Philosophy's award-winning shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath formula gently cleanses as it conditions, leaving you soft, smooth and kissed with a hint of fragrance. This limited-edition holiday collection includes: Hot Cocoa Flamenco, Dance of the Dew Drop Fairy and Candy Cane, 6.0 oz. each, packaged in holiday style and ready for gifting. - The Land of Sweets Set

I have always been interested in this brand and their products. Can someone tell me a little about them? How are the ingredients? Are they effective? I literally know nothing but how they look like when I walk through Macy's and such stores.
Start your review of Philosophy The Land of Sweets Set!
These smelled soo nice but didn't do much for my skin. I have dry skin and after using, it left my skin feeling drier and a squeaky feel. It may work better on different skin types though but for me its not my fave.
The smells in this gift set are so heavenly! I only use them as bubble bath, and I do find that the bubbles don't last quite as long as I like (perhaps because it can also be used as a shower gel/body wash) I would definitely repurchase! They are great as Christmas gifts for any friends or family.
Goutum
I liked the product, the price was okay and the scents were nice and pretty strong, but it didn't moisturize my skin as much as I wished.
Produtos bons, preços um pouco salgados mais vale muito a pena ter pois são produtos confiáveis e de responsabilidade profissionais.
Toronto, ON
My bf's grandma bought these for me and I love the way they smell & leave my skin feeling so moisturized! Kinda pricey though.
Nova Iguaçu
Eu nunca usei esse, mas gostaria de testar para mostrar a vocês.. acho que vale a pena... minha amiga usou e super aprova