Philosophy The Land of Sweets Set uploaded by Jennifer S.

BY PHILOSOPHY

The Land of Sweets Set - Close your eyes and float away on a wash of sweetly scented lather. Philosophy's award-winning shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath formula gently cleanses as it conditions, leaving you soft, smooth and kissed with a hint of fragrance. This limited-edition holiday collection includes: Hot Cocoa Flamenco, Dance of the Dew Drop Fairy and Candy Cane, 6.0 oz. each, packaged in holiday style and ready for gifting. - The Land of Sweets Set see more...

• I have always been interested in this brand and their pro...2 Answers
Toni A.
Fairies smells light and fruity. Hot cocoa is sweet and warming. Candy cane is light and whipped scent. All three make nice suds and bubbles. They leave a light lingering scent to your hair and body. I am a Philosophy user for over 20+ years. However, when Coty bought this line a few years ago , they made the scent not last as long for every thing and it still cost the same.
Beth G.
I love the way these smell and how moisturizing they are. And the fact that they come in a set of three is even better. Philosophy has always been a dependable brand for me I believe. I would buy again.
Lyn Z.
Cleveland, OH
Philosophy Land of Sweets Set smells so Yummy and Feels even better. I love the smooth and creamy body wash and lotions. i love how it makes my skin so soft and moisturized for a long period of time. I would recommend this product to others it is a must have.
Lainey B.
It smells amazing and makes me feel so clean. They have a variety of scents all of which are amazing, and you can smell all day. I really love their body washes and lotions. I use them daily. I would totally recommend this to anyone who is a bath junky like me
Amanda S.
jim thorpe
I got these as a gift for the holidays , I've been using them for bubble baths . I like that the scent isn't to overpowered in the bath tub . I didn't notice any extra moisture on my skin but they are fun to use
Sammy W.
I loved this product, it smelled amazing and lasted throughout the day. The variety of scents fun. I use it 3 times a week and you don't need to use a lot to get clean! I would definitely recommend this product!
Susan E.
I LOVE Philosophy! I'm developing a stock pile as I can't use it as fast as I buy it! Their body lotions and shower gels (just about any scent) are my favorite.
Princess S.
stockton, CA
Anything philosophy has to smell like a cake!!! Love these soaps and lotion! Great for your skin and such a good purchase you won't regret it.
Justice E.
I love this product so much! They smell so good and they make my skin feel so soft. Not irritating and can use regularly.
Grayson B.
Royston, GA
I just absolutely love it! It ast a long time, & smells great! So sweet smelling. Comes in a big bottle for pricing.
Maria G.
I have always been interested in this brand and their products. Can someone tell me a little about them? How are the ingredients? Are they effective? I literally know nothing but how they look like when I walk through Macy's and such stores.