BY PHILOSOPHY

Stacy C.
Stacy C.
Hilmar, CA
This is one of my favorite seasonal items by Philosophy. It is only found during the holidays, which makes it a fun find. The scent can be a bit strong, but I don't mind it because the moisturizing properties in this scrub makes it worth it. The salt scrub is perfect for exfoliating, I use it on my feet, elbows, and knees to soften them and to remove rough skin. It's also great for dry skin, it will leave your skin soft and moisturized. The scent definitely smells like gingerbread, so nice.
Radiah H.
Radiah H.
Milwaukee, WI
This is my favorite scrub for the holiday season. It leaves my skin so smooth and soft. The scent is very warm and inviting.
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
This was probably the first salt scrub that I used. It actually smelles like a gingerbread cookie and left my skin feeling soft.
Catherine T.
Catherine T.
Burlington, ON
Got this as a gift for Christmas. It smelled awful. The granules are sharp and large and too abrasive I would never buy this or any of there other scrubs again
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
This scrub is way too thick and heavy and I do not find that it smells like gingerbread at all. I think it smells more like molasses. The salt granules would be fantastic for really rough skin, but if you have sensitive skin I would skip this. Also it is super expensive for what it does!