BY PHILOSOPHY

Jordan W.
The smell of any philosophy product is amazing. But this one made me so happy when I got it because it reminded me of my childhood Christmas with my family and all of the fun times. I would buy this again because even if I don't use it on a regular basis it takes me back to memories as a child.
Radiah H.
Milwaukee, WI
This is my favorite scrub for the holiday season. It leaves my skin so smooth and soft. The scent is very warm and inviting.
Breanna P.
Gastonia, NC
Philosophy smells great, there's no denying it. It is pretty long lasting and has a great smell. I bought it from ulta a few months back. It's very gentle on the skin, I would love to buy it again when I get the money
Michelle D.
This was probably the first salt scrub that I used. It actually smelles like a gingerbread cookie and left my skin feeling soft.
Jess L.
I got this product around christmas time and I was unhappy with the scent. I thought it was too spicy and I personally do not like the scent of gingerbread. The packaging from philosophy is always really cute though. The product did soften my skin
Latonica R.
Bronx, NY
This stuff smells DIVINE and super yummy! I'm a sucker for smelly-good products lol And I love the warm, dessert scented products, specifically for the late fall/winter time.
Stacy C.
Hilmar, CA
This is one of my favorite seasonal items by Philosophy. It is only found during the holidays, which makes it a fun find. The scent can be a bit strong, but I don't mind it because the moisturizing properties in this scrub makes it worth it. The salt scrub is perfect for exfoliating, I use it on my feet, elbows, and knees to soften them and to remove rough skin. It's also great for dry skin, it will leave your skin soft and moisturized. The scent definitely smells like gingerbread, so nice.
Jeana  A.
Fort Worth, TX
By far my favorite scent for the holidays. It smells like I've been baking all day. My kids love it too
Ashley B.
Ham Lake, MN
This will make you seriously almost edible ! smells so good and makes your skin SO SO SOFT !
christy E.
Canton, MI
I LOVE this product. It smells amazing and it gives my skin a smooth, glowing finish. And the scent is gender-neutral so everyone in my house uses it.