BY PHILOSOPHY

Tara N.
Man oh man. If you're a crazy fall flavor kinda gal, this is the stuff for you! Get it while it lasts, because they fly off the shelves !!
michelle d.
Kingston, MA
This shower gel smells really good and makes one think of the holidays. the scent does not linger or interfere with my regular fragrance
Crystal N.
Eugene, OR
This is my go to scent after Thanksgiving. It smells sweet but not sugary and it leaves my skin soft and lightly scented. I love it!
Allison L.
Angola, NY
This product smells great and makes my
skin ao soft I love the philosophy products they are all fabulous
Debbie R.
I totally love the smell of this shower gel! Leaves your skin lightly scented and smooth silky
Danielle  M.
Wellington, FL
Does not smell like a cookie! Smells like fresh, effervescent ginger ale! Very refreshing!
Alissa R.
I love the way this smells! I reminds me of Christmas at home. Lathers up really well too
Katie O.
I love this!!!! It smells DELICIOUS, if you can get this def so!!! Such a fun scent
Holly M.
Strong smell that lasts. Thick so you don't need to much, which is great as it lasts longer! The smell is better than if they were being baked in your kitchen!
Kelsey B.
My favourite scent - such a gentle and sweet way to start your day in the shower. If you’re the kind of person who loves holiday scents, this one’s for you.