BY PHILOSOPHY

Kim D.
This is the perfect scent for the fall and winter season. This Gingerbread scent awakens your senses to the crisp fall air or the new fallen snow. This scent will wake you up and it’s not too heavy. You will not smell like a gingerbread man when you get out of the shower. A light enjoyable scent will remain to remind you to remember to shower with this man the Philosophy Gingerbread Man.
Sandy M.
I have this in the 32 ounce pump and I love it. It's so clean and refreshing not gingerbread cookie scent at all more ginger ale bubbly fresh clean scent. I think it's good year round for men and women.
Demetria K.
Glen Head, NY
Purchased at: Macy's
I love the scent of this, it reminds me so much of the holidays! The scent is my favorite thing about this product. I also love the packaging of all of Philosophy’s product. This product is gentle and I would recommend it.
Holden W.
This stuff smells so so so good and works surprisingly well. It was a gift to me so I wasn’t expecting much and can’t speak to the price but it is great as a bubble bath gel. I highly recommend it as a holiday gift.
Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
This stuff is amazing and smells great. You can use it for a variety of things. It makes your hair smell great as a shampoo and is awesome as a body wash. It is thick but not too thick and is also very moisturizing. I even use it to bathe my baby because it's so gentle and so moisturizing. You can get a bottle for around $20 but if you go to discount store such as TJ Maxx you can find it for even cheaper around $12. It also lasts a very lon time and a small amount is all that is necessary to clean and moisturize your whole body
Stephanie W.
Have you ever smelled something so delicious, you had to resist the urge to take a nibble? Yeah? Me too! The Gingerbread Man gel by Philosophy is essentially Christmas cookies by Grandma good to your senses. And it doesn't end with just the sugary, spicy hint in the air. Feels mighty amazing after using too.
Kelli M.
Saltillo, MS
I purchase a bottle of this every holiday season! It's like a special treat to myself. Nothing relaxes me more than a nice hot bubble bath after a long day of Christmas shopping! This scent is holiday perfection! It has the perfect amount of spicy gingerbread scent and tons of lucious bubbles!
Suzanne N.
Canton, OH
This one my favorite philosophy shower gels. The gel lathers up into big bubbles, but all rinses away clean. No residue on your skin. And the scent is very light, not heavy at all.
Olivia A.
Cortlandt Manor, NY
The smell of this is amazing, it's powerful but not nauseating. I only use it seasonly but it makes showers more fun. It doesn't leave a residue and make my skin tight.
Katie K.
I love the smell of this bath gel. It gets me in the holiday spirit! It’s spicy and cinnamony. The bath gel is a little pricy but is an absolute joy and treat for the holidays. I would absolutely recommend it!