BY PHILOSOPHY

Sabera Q.
I absolutely love Philosophy’s birthday scents! They’re so sweet and yummy smelling and not to mention this whole set comes with basically everything you need. It’s great for taking on the go and having scents that correlate with eachother to make sure you smell as sweet as possible.
Tracy S.
Minot, ND
Smells good and the products avoid parabens which is good for everyone and thing all around! It was a fun gift to receive and is a cute little packaged item to get. All the products smelled good and were exciting to use because of it.
Amber W.
GULFPORT, MS
I love this brand for skincare needs. I really love the pore extractor mask. I love buying these little sets to get more for your money. I recommend this brand and product to anyone.
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Nice Always great. this brand has been in the market Is affordable, perfect for a gift and does what is advertised to do, I truly enjoy the effectiveness of this products. Available in some department stores beauty counters but also at Sephora
Marty R.
This is such a nice product. It feels so great and works fantastic on my skin! It was easy to find at the drug store and the price was great for the quality of the product. I think I would possibly buy again.
Martha D.
I looove receiving this set its travel friendly its a neccesity for me I llove that its gentle on my skin its easy to travel with it because its just the amount I need just the fragrance I love that dosent linger harsh on my skin I would recommend it as giving it as a gift even for yourself
Influenster M.
If you want to smell like cake this is the gift set for you. The name speaks for itself as far as goes the scent. I think it's on the pricey side for what it is, I think it would be moderately easy to just walk into a store and find an alternative to spending the money on this product. But the packaging is cute and is pretty inexpensive for a nice high end take care of yourself treat.
Carmella F.
Absolutely wonderful!! Not only does this make an amazing gift but it's also great for travel! It comes with a little of everything important and trust me it's always a hit as a gift.
Ashley S.
Upland, CA
Received this as a gift and I felt like the luckiest birthday girl of all what an amazing 5 piece set it has everything you need in one convenient set love love love will definitely be repurchasing:)
Sarah O.
Hialeah, FL
Philosophy always has a way of creating the most unique scents. For this set if you love the smell of a vanilla cake then this set is the perfect one for you.