BY PHILOSOPHY

Laura S.
Augusta, GA
This stuff is great and looks so natural! I like to use it one special occasions since it is a little pricey. I do feel it firming my skin which is another great bonus that I don't think a lot of tanner creams have. I've been a fan of philosophy ever since I tried their body washes. Give those a try too. They smell awesome!
Joe W.
Cedar Park, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this firming cream along with some other firming creams but I like this one most of all because it's also a self tanner. I don't like tanning beds cause of possible cancer causing issues so I also use self tanners. This one isn't messy and it has a good smell. It's like you get two for price of one. You gotta try this.
kelly s.
Wright City, MO
This stuff is amazing!!! I use this mostly on my legs and let me tell you they look GOOD! It's a little pricey for the amount you get. Maybe for 6oz? But its a nice product. Smells good to. Philosophy has nice scents. I like the entire line.
Gigi P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Best self tanning product ever I highly recommend! This brand is also one of my favorite brands ever this product doesn't leave my skin orange looking like most products would.. It applies nice and isn't blotchy you can't tell that your using a product it looks so natural.
Taylor L.
San Antonio , TX
I love love love this! I self tan a lot during the summer but when I wash my hands it tends to fade but since I've been using this on them my tan looks sooooo much better and lasts longer too
demi m.
Baltimore, MD
Absolutely amazing! Best tanning cream I have used in the entire world. Looove philiopsy brand an it isn't expensive at all. Worth it and smeels amazing haha
marie b.
Mount Olive, AL
This really helped firm my upper arms and legs went on smoth and looked really good while on perfect innmy opinion love this product
Ashley M.
Cincinnati, OH
This is the best self tanning lotion I have ever used. It did not leave my skin all orange and blotchy but rather naturally bronzed!
Jonelybeth l.
Love this stuff!! Makes my skin very soft and it smells amazing!! Applies on very smooth
Natalie J.
Fresno , CA
This product gives the perfect color and looks more natural that any other product of this kind I have tried! I love this company
Nicollette T.
Raymore, MO
How easily does this spread?
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this come off on bed sheets?