BY PHILOSOPHY

Kristy A.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
I work with children and wash my hands constantly. They are so dry by the time January rolls around - It is terribly painful!  I need a product that helps to make my hands dry.  The consistency is good; It is not chalky nor grainy. Other body scrubs I've used harden after a short period of inactivity which makes application difficult if not impossible. The smell is wonderful. It is worth every penny and long-lasting.  I love it!!!
Madelin G.
I’m very particular with scrubs as I don’t like them when they see too soft as I feel like they aren’t doing their job but can’t use the ones that are too rough as my skin is a little sensitive. This product has the perfect blend of exfoliation.
Nataliya L.
Amazing product! Worked so well. After scrubbing it in you get baby skin instantly! Skin feels so soft fresh smooth. Also smells delicious. Works all the time but I love it the most winter time truly protects skin from getting dry
Colorful A.
Camden
I use this 2 times a week it’s actually making my skin smoother and my scars less  noticeable I love the smell and the liberation, it smells super good and feels nice on the skin, definitely wouldn’t put on your face especially if your face is sensitivitie.
Olivia G.
Purchased at: Sephora
This product is amazing! The holy grail of winter dry skin! It also helps with my ingrown hairs I get after shaving now I have none since I’ve started using it before I shave!
Danielle G.
Seattle, WA
Oh my god this seriously gives me the best most softest baby brand new skin ever! It smells amazing, and the scrub just feels so satisfying I can’t get enough. It’s very gentle on your skins but does the job
Holly H.
Cushing
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this stuff!! I have a light case of eczema so this really scrubs all the rough skin and creates a smooth new canvas on my skin, and you can make this product stretch by exfoliating two to three times a week as needed! You can also take a small scoop if you are running low and I just mix it with my body wash to help it last longer!
Krizia F.
Bronx , NY
Great product I use it primarily on my feet and legs. Nice smell not to over powering. Product is slight pricey, but you do get an ok amount of product. I will buy again but not regularly.
Chloe C.
Round Rock
I love this body scrub. It does a great job! I use it as an exfoliant for my entire body about once a week. Great product for the price. Most exfoliants are too harsh but this works great for my sensitive skin.
Mandy W.
It smells wonderfully, like you're in a chocolate heaven. And it exfolaites well. However, that's it. It's like every other normal scrub in the market, and while I enjoy it, like an expensive exfoliator that doesn't have any shining factors that will make me buy it again. The point is, it works, but so does drugstore exfolaitors.