philosophy Take a Deep Breath Ornament 0.5 oz/ 15 mL uploaded by Andrea R.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Oily Dry Sensitive A gel-cream formula that moisturizes, smooths, and soothes skin in seasonal ornament packaging. Solutions for: - Fine lines and wrinkles - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… This oil-free moisturizer is wrapped in a festive holiday ornament and works to improve visible signs of aging, while restoring and refreshing the skin. Exclusive clean-air technology™ oxygenates as it works to protect the skin, leaving it looking younger, radiant, and healthy and feeling fresh, strong, and less sensitive. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Heather W.
Reading, PA
I got this little ornament as a gift from a co-worker in a secret santa.  I love philosophy products, but this cleanser is SO DRYING!  It literally felt as if my skin was too small for my face, and it could crack at any moment.  I will steer clear of this one in the future and stick to my CeraVe.
Ashley D.
I have always been impressed with philosophy products. The biggest turn off however is the scents!  If you want something that is unscented, you really have to dig for it. Philosophy always has light weight products Thailand my skin feeling fresh and hydrated.
Irina V.
Denver, CO
Philosophy has some awesome skincare products, and this is one of them. I received a sample of this around the holidays last year and I really loved it. The only thing I wasn't happy about was the price point.
Andrea R.
NEW YORK, NY
Not only it's a good moisturizer, but this packaging with the look of a ornament, perfect stocking stuffer. The smell is pleasant, it absorbs fast on your face, the price is only 14.00 bucks, good for traveling. If you have combo to oily skin, this is a good moisturizer to try. 😊
Rusil G.
New York
Also a good brand the product is for all skin type it works wonder and. Any imperfections you may be going throu with your face
Whittney R.
Rome, NY
This is always my back up cleanser, its a pretty good cleanser. I really have nothing bad to say about it.
Alyssa M.
Arleta , Ca
I like this product because I have oily skin and since it's a gel moisturizer it works perfect for me
Yna R.
Brampton, WY
I love this formula because it's so light and hydrating. I did not see any immediate results but I know you'll need to use it for at least a month or two. It's meant to be a travel size for the actual product but I think that it's too pricey for the amount of product. You would be better off paying for the original size so you get more ounce per dollar.