BY PHILOSOPHY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A gel-cream formula featuring clean-air technology to help skin breathe, while a patented blend of antioxidants and anti-pollutants helps neutralize damaging free radicals. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Dryness If you want to know more…Restore and refresh skin so it feels healthy and looks radiant. This luxurious gel-cream invigorates a dull, dry complexion for a healthier, brighter appearance. Research results: Based on results of a self-assessment study with 45 women ages 20 to 35 after 8 weeks, twice-daily use:- 80% felt skin could breathe freely and resist signs of a busy lifestyle

Cynthia C.
Since Ulta apparently has discontinued selling the gel cream in the jar (which is my absolute favorite), I figured this would be just as good. I was so wrong. I applied this after my normal cleansing routine, and I immediately knew I wasn’t going to like this product. It is way too thick, unlike the gel in the jar. It left my face feeling sooo greasy! I immediately wiped most of it off with a wet washcloth. I’ve returned it to Ulta and exchanged it for something else. Soooo disappointing!
Kristin L.
Gilbert
I got this product because, I didn’t want my face to look greasy like what most sunscreens do to my skin. But for some reason this product would end up drying my skin out more than what I’d like. It was fine for my t-zone, but not my dry patches on my face. So my makeup would peel off. It was fine if I didn’t wear makeup. But dry patches are more noticeable with makeup.
Tracy B.
Phoenix , AZ
Light product with low odor. It absorbs well into the skin. The cost is a bit more than I typically spend for sunscreen but it feels nice! It is thin so beware when dispensing it!
Nellie S.
Indio, CA
I love this cream I use it before my makeup and it leaves my skin glowing! I love that I do not have to add sunscreen to my daily routine and it doesn’t burn when you apply it! I truly love this product!
Anne P.
Cumming , GA
The only moisturizer with sunscreen that I've ever tried that doesn't break me out and doesn't smell like a sunscreen! It absorbs quickly into the skin too, never greasy. Works great under makeup!
Payton P.
Fort Payne, AL
This stuff is perfect for oily and combination skin type! It soaks into the skin very quickly and does not leave behind a greasy residue! I use this every night and even before I do my makeup. Even though it is a little pricey for a moisturizer, it is worth every penny!
Paula V.
Hanford, CA
I have combination skin that is mainly oily on my nose and lately dry feeling and looking everywhere else. This is oil free and has a light clean scent. It sinks into the skin immediately and leaves me feeling hydrated all day. Make up goes on smoothly over it and I feel looks better because of it. And praise Jesus 🙏, it doesn't break me out!
Samantha A.
Watertown, NY
Absolutely love philosophy. This moisturerizer makes my face feel hydrated and fresh with out feeling greasy. Very effective and gentle on the skin. Although I do wish it was a little cheaper. I recommend this if you have combination skin.
Kinjal P.
I tried really hard to love this. I really wanted this product to work for me! It had spf, and was oil free which is perfect to use as a daily moisturizer on my oily skin. It also smelt soooo good. Unfortunately it made me break out really really badly. I have sensitive skin though but I wish this had worked for me!
Cristal M.
Aurora, CO
This is a really nice moistureriser. It's very refreshing I love subtle moisture that doesn't feel heavy. The packaging is nice and simple plus super portable. I think overall this is really nice I like it very much.
Amber H.
Gilbert, AZ
What exactly is this? Is it a moisturizer or sunscreen or both?
Darby S.
How is the absorbtion on this product? Is it lightweight? Does really hydrate the skin without leaving feeling greasy or does it get oily after awhile?
Darya G.
New Castle, DE
Is it good as a night cream? Or is it better to use it only in the morning?
Kristyn C.
Is this a moisturizer? Or do you use after you out on moisturizer?
tania a.
south san francisco
this is product is good for oil face ?