philosophy take a deep breath broad spectrum spf 30 sunscreen oil-free oxygen moisturizer

BY PHILOSOPHY

breath new life into your skin with take a deep spf 30 broad spectrum spf 30 sunscreen oil-free oxygen moisturizer. this lightweight hydrator energizes and helps protect skin for a healthy looking glow.

• How does this sunscreen perform in water sports? Not swimming but c...1 Answers
  • I have dry skin and I am in desperate need of a good moisturizer. I...2 Answers
  • I have more combination skin, would this be a good product to use?3 Answers
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: philosophy take a deep breath moisturizer spf 30, 2 oz
This has to be my absolute favorite moisturizer. I've tried so many products, brands, price ranges, etc. but this product does the trick for me. I have combination skin (oily T-Zone, dry everywhere else) and this product has really managed to bring balance to my face. It doesn't feel too oily, absorbs rather fast and doesn't leave me feeling like I need to reapply it 10 times throughout the day. The best part about this product is that it contains SPF protection so I can use this without worrying about needing to double-up on moisturizer. This is my holy grail face product and I would recommend it to anyone!
Angelique H.
Angelique H.
Review for: philosophy take a deep breath moisturizer spf 30, 2 oz
Love their moisturizer itself. Helps to balance my combination skin and has SPF. Although I need a very good toner and powder (or oil absorbing sheets)to get rid of my oily forehead during the day. The product feels a little greasy/liquid (hard to describe) when you initially put it on, but is perfect as a make up base as well. Unfortunately the tube needs some optimization - a hole lot of product (more than wanted) comes out every time I used it - you figure it out after a while but still happens now and then,
Gabriella L.
Gabriella L.
Review for: philosophy take a deep breath moisturizer spf 30, 2 oz
Terrible product for my skin. I thought it'd be very easy and convenient since it has spf 30. I also liked how soothing, moisturizing, and lightweight it felt on the back of my hand. But as soon as I put it on my face, it felt like it was burning my skin. I let it sit and continued through my make-up routine thinking that it was supposed to be that way. But when I put it on the next day, my face felt the same way. And my cheeks were bright red! I returned it to Ulta later that week.
Anjuli J.
Anjuli J.
Manassas, VA
Review for: philosophy take a deep breath moisturizer spf 30, 2 oz
This is My #1 facial sunscreen. I have combination skin, but more so on the oilier side and after trying several products for me face this is the only one that leaves my skin feel great and light. I don't feel like my skin is suffocating, from thick sunscreen. Best of all, it doesn't clog my pores nor have that nasty sunscreen scent. My only con would be with packaging, since sometimes a lot comes out. because the opening is fairly large.
Dorie K.
Dorie K.
Benbrook, TX
Review for: philosophy take a deep breath moisturizer spf 30, 2 oz
I grabbed the tiny bottle on Sephora hoping and praying it was what I needed. I read through so many reviews to find a great moisturizer my head was spinning. Everyone complained about this smell. I absolutely love it. There is not one single thing I can find wrong with it. Its light, dries quickly, smells amazing (i understand most hate any scent) and most of all, really makes my face feel like it can breathe.
Jenna K.
Jenna K.
Fort Wayne, IN
Review for: philosophy take a deep breath moisturizer spf 30, 2 oz
Let me preface this that I have very oily skin. I use this product whenever I will be in the sun and daily in the summer. This is super lightweight and doesn't make my face look white at all. I used this 2 days ago and spent 25 hours at Disneyland, zero sunburn and I never had a chance to reapply!
I adore this entire line from Philosophy mixed with the Purity face wash.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Denver, CO
Review for: philosophy take a deep breath moisturizer spf 30, 2 oz
Hands down my favorite moisturizer! It feels great putting it on and the best part is it already has sunscreen in it! I have been using this since it came out and haven't found anything better I stopped looking a long time ago! I wish it came in bigger sizes but I'm still happy with it and will continue to buy it and recommend it to people!
Liz C.
Liz C.
Review for: philosophy take a deep breath moisturizer spf 30, 2 oz
Finally a moisturizer for combination skin with an SPF. I have super sensitive skin and am always nervous when looking for a new skin care item. I didn't have any kind of reaction when I began using this product which is impressive for me. I highly recommend this moisturizer for anyone with combination, oily, acne prone, and sensitive skin.
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Review for: no color
Someone fair skin like myself knows that anything containing a SPF is a miracle in a bottle. It takes out the fact that if you're out and forget your sunscreen your still slightly safe . It's gentle on your skin as well as does its job when it comes to being oil free, there's no left over greasy feeling like normally SPF's leave
Emily G.
Emily G.
Council Blfs, IA
Review for: philosophy take a deep breath moisturizer spf 30, 2 oz
First off, my face is super oily. Like, it's a curse. This moisturizer has by far been the best! I doesn't clog my pores at all. At the same time it doesn't leave my skin dry. Perfect level of light/oil free and hydration. I'd suggest this for anyone with oily skin. Philosophy has always been a go to for skin care for me.
Jenny N.
Jenny N.
Appleton, WI
I have more combination skin, would this be a good product to use?
Megan S.
Megan S.
I have dry skin and I am in desperate need of a good moisturizer. Is this worth the price and is it good for face use?
Grace Y.
Grace Y.
Cambridge, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this sunscreen perform in water sports? Not swimming but crew or sailing where you can get splashed quite a bit but also sweat a lot.