philosophy take a deep breath broad spectrum spf 30 sunscreen oil-free oxygen moisturizer

BY PHILOSOPHY

breath new life into your skin with take a deep spf 30 broad spectrum spf 30 sunscreen oil-free oxygen moisturizer. this lightweight hydrator energizes and helps protect skin for a healthy looking glow.

• How does this sunscreen perform in water sports? Not swimming but...1 Answers
  • I have dry skin and I am in desperate need of a good moisturizer....2 Answers
  • I have more combination skin, would this be a good product to use?3 Answers
Kelly M.
Greenwood, IN
This is fantastic if you don't like to feel you moisturizer. It's gel like so absorbs into the skin quick. Feel light weight and cooling. Plus sunscreen to protect you skin.
Samantha S.
My daily daytime moisturizer but I believe they discontinued it :( The lotion is rather "watery" with a gel like undertone that easily spreads on the face and is not heavy at all, so it soaks into the skin immediately, leaving a healthy sheen on the face. I deducted a star because the packaging is annoying. It is hard to open and since the lotion is very watery, it will just ooze out of the opening and create a big mess. I have to leave this bottle in a cup with the nozzle facing up to avoid any accidents.
Jennifer M.
Ruskin, FL
I like everything that this moisturizer claims to offer. Oil free. Check! SPF. Check! The added incentive of antioxidants seems appealing as well. This moisturizer hasn’t provoked a break out or produced oily skin for me. I actually haven’t had ANY adverse reaction to it.

When applying, it glides on my skin in a very cool, fluid way. The consistency is a mixture between a gel and a cream, so it is more of a watery consistency than the Hope In a Jar cream. It isn’t runny or easy to waste, however, and I love this in a product. I love the way it melts into my skin, and doesn’t require much effort to be “worked in.” I’m still learning that I don’t have to over compensate for it’s lighter texture. Meaning, because it isn’t as thick and creamy, I feel like I need to use more and I know that’s not the case.

I’m praying that I’m not speaking too soon in saying that I’ve found my new moisturizer. I’m still in my feelings about my favorite being discontinued, but I think this was a great product to rival the prior. I’m hoping that this can become my new staple because I don’t want to have to search for another moisturizer any time soon!

Macy D.
Camp Hill, PA
Feels nice on skin and not oily. I don't like wearing sunscreen so spf moisturizer is great for me. This product also smells really nice. However, I was told this was the "it" product for last summer and while I'm pleased with the product I don't know if it's really anything special, especially for the price
Nicole M.
I've been using this moisturizer for a few weeks now, and I can honestly say I believe this is my holy grail moisturizer! I love it that much! It has a very light fragrance and texture and it feels amazing on my skin! It doesn't leave my face greasy and since it has spf30 (a huge positive for me-and the reason I purchased this) it also protects my sensitive skin from the sun without any of the white streaks you normally get when using a moisturizer with spf! The only drawback I can see with this moisturizer is the packaging. The moisturizer itself is runny and if your not careful when dispensing this onto your hand a lot can run out and make a mess. Luckily I knew this when purchasing this so I was careful the first time using this. I also store the tube upside down so all of the lotion doesn't collect at the top and run out when I go to use it. Other than that, I absolutely love this moisturizer by philosophy and the fact it has spf30!
A. N.
This is divine. It is a cross between a cream and a gel and it has NO smell of sunblock. It glides on is moisturizing. Doesn't clog pores. It is so fluid, you do need to be careful when squeezing the tube.
Sam R.
It's good for your skin. It's been more than a month I have been trying this new product. I bought it from philosophy website. It was on sale so I bought it to give it a try. So far it's good.
Melinda D.
Atlanta, GA
Love the product, meh on the packaging. I love how this has SPF 30 without being sticky or thick. I also love how soft it makes my skin without making it oily (I have combination skin). While it is pricier than some moisturizers, it is Philosophy so I expect that. What I don't really like is the packaging because I find a lot of product oozes into the cap and gets messy. Not a huge deal but enough that I can't give it five stars. I'd love this even more if it came in packaging with a pump.
Anjuli J.
Manassas, VA
This is My #1 facial sunscreen. I have combination skin, but more so on the oilier side and after trying several products for me face this is the only one that leaves my skin feel great and light. I don't feel like my skin is suffocating, from thick sunscreen. Best of all, it doesn't clog my pores nor have that nasty sunscreen scent. My only con would be with packaging, since sometimes a lot comes out. because the opening is fairly large.
Samantha P.
San Antonio, TX
This has to be my absolute favorite moisturizer. I've tried so many products, brands, price ranges, etc. but this product does the trick for me. I have combination skin (oily T-Zone, dry everywhere else) and this product has really managed to bring balance to my face. It doesn't feel too oily, absorbs rather fast and doesn't leave me feeling like I need to reapply it 10 times throughout the day. The best part about this product is that it contains SPF protection so I can use this without worrying about needing to double-up on moisturizer. This is my holy grail face product and I would recommend it to anyone!
Jenny N.
Appleton, WI
I have more combination skin, would this be a good product to use?
Megan S.
I have dry skin and I am in desperate need of a good moisturizer. Is this worth the price and is it good for face use?
Grace Y.
Cambridge, MA
How does this sunscreen perform in water sports? Not swimming but crew or sailing where you can get splashed quite a bit but also sweat a lot.