Add a Photo

By PHILOSOPHY
#993 in Facial Moisturizers
Indulge in philosophy's sweet vanilla fig scent with this body lotion. A unique blend of creamy vanilla bean and soft and earthy ripe fig, sweet vanilla fig brings a gentle sophistication to philosophy's delicious collection of fruit-inspired scent experiences. How do I use it: Apply a generous amount of lotion to skin with fingertips, and massage in gently with a soothing circular motion. From philosophy. Includes:
Nicole B.
Nicole B.

Really great! I love the smell of most philosophy lotions and creams and this is one of my favorites! I do wish they weren't so pricey. I love getting the sets around the holidays because of all the good deals you get. This makes my skin feel great; super soft and not greasy. Definitely worth a try!
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH

Okay, okay, just be warned, you CAN NOY EAT THIS PRODUCT. Haha. It smells so amazing, my husdand always tells me he wants to "eat" me. My children asked if they could eat some too. Not only does it smell DELICIOUS but it is so creamy, and leaves my skin so so soooooffffftt.
Lexie F.
Lexie F.

Love the smell of this product! It doesn't leave a sticky residue and I would recommend this for all skin types. I have dry in the winter to oily in the summer and think it is a good value. I would recommend but not if you don't like vanilla smell because it can be strong.
Haley S.
Haley S.
Richmond, VA

This is a great body lotion! The Sweet Vanilla Fig scent is wonderful! I have always loved Philosophy packaging. It moisturizes the skin very well and leaves you with the delightful scent! I have recommend this product to my friends and I will continue to do so.
Paige T.
Paige T.
Sound Beach, NY

Love this moisturizer! This moisturizer is extremely hydrated, and smells absolutely amazing! I love using this everyday after the shower. This moisturizer is reasonably priced, and gentle on my sensitive skin. Would recommend this to anyone
Toni F.
Toni F.

Apply a little at a time as it comes out thick. I am a Philosophy user for over 20+ years. However, when Coty bought this line a few years ago , they made the scent not last as long for every thing and it still cost the same.
Randi K.
Randi K.
San Tan Vly, AZ

Kind of expensive product. Smells good but only for about 30 minutes. Doesn't really make my skin feel moisturized for long either. Product looks cheap and feels cheap will not waste my money again!!!
Adrian K.
Adrian K.
Austin, TX

This smells ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Omg I seriosuly can't rave enough about it. It also feels very refreshing and cool on the skin. I would highly recommend this scent. The body butter is also fabulous
Sara W.
Sara W.
Pontiac, MI

Oh my have they blessed us with such a great smelling lotion that actually gives long lasting moisture to the skin ! This lotion is thick but runs in quick, and the smell is long lasting also.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Theodore, AL

Smells amazing this is my favorite scent by philosophy always order kits on qvc for a exceptional value i love the purity also i cant seem to use the hope in a jar but this set is awesome

Join Now