BY PHILOSOPHY

Indulge in philosophy's sweet vanilla fig scent with this body lotion. A unique blend of creamy vanilla bean and soft and earthy ripe fig, sweet vanilla fig brings a gentle sophistication to philosophy's delicious collection of fruit-inspired scent experiences. How do I use it: Apply a generous amount of lotion to skin with fingertips, and massage in gently with a soothing circular motion. From philosophy. Includes: see more...

philosophy sweet vanilla fig body lotion 7 oz
  • "I love this lotion and scent . It's very moisturizing and the scent smells nice. But it's not to overpowering . " in 6 reviews
Samantha S.
Athens, OH
I love every product I have gotten from philosophy! I have gotten many different lotions and soaps and skincare they work wonderful and smell beautiful! The scents aren't crazy strong or overwhelming they are so close to the real smell it's amazing I fall in love with every scent I have gotten!
Toni A.
Apply a little at a time as it comes out thick. I am a Philosophy user for over 20+ years. However, when Coty bought this line a few years ago , they made the scent not last as long for every thing and it still cost the same.
Abigail B.
Norman, OK
This stuff smells like an absolute dream! I never knew I liked the smell of fig, but when I tested this at Ulta, it completely changed my outlook. It's super gentle on the skin and the product doesn't smell too sweet or is overbearing. Love it!
Nia N.
Great stuff! This isn't the most moisturizing/hydrating body lotion I've ever used (I usually prefer a body butter), but the scent is AMAZING! It's lightly floral, versus being a strong fruity/gourmand scent, and the scent lasts FOREVER, especially when layered with the fragrance mist. I found the body lotion for $2.99 and the 16 oz. spray for $8 at TJ Maxx.
Nicole B.
Really great! I love the smell of most philosophy lotions and creams and this is one of my favorites! I do wish they weren't so pricey. I love getting the sets around the holidays because of all the good deals you get. This makes my skin feel great; super soft and not greasy. Definitely worth a try!
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Okay, okay, just be warned, you CAN NOY EAT THIS PRODUCT. Haha. It smells so amazing, my husdand always tells me he wants to "eat" me. My children asked if they could eat some too. Not only does it smell DELICIOUS but it is so creamy, and leaves my skin so so soooooffffftt.
Lexie F.
Love the smell of this product! It doesn't leave a sticky residue and I would recommend this for all skin types. I have dry in the winter to oily in the summer and think it is a good value. I would recommend but not if you don't like vanilla smell because it can be strong.
Randi K.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Kind of expensive product. Smells good but only for about 30 minutes. Doesn't really make my skin feel moisturized for long either. Product looks cheap and feels cheap will not waste my money again!!!
azriel c.
Erie, PA
This body lotion smells amazing! I can't get enough of the vanilla fig smell! Philosophy comes out with the best beauty supply's I recommend this body lotion to everyone!
Haley S.
Richmond, VA
This is a great body lotion! The Sweet Vanilla Fig scent is wonderful! I have always loved Philosophy packaging. It moisturizes the skin very well and leaves you with the delightful scent! I have recommend this product to my friends and I will continue to do so.