BeautyBodyBody Carephilosophy
sweet vanilla fig body lotion 7 oz

philosophy sweet vanilla fig body lotion 7 oz

Indulge in philosophy's sweet vanilla fig scent with this body lotion. A unique blend of creamy vanilla bean and soft and earthy ripe fig, sweet vanilla fig brings a gentle sophistication to philosophy's delicious collection of fruit-inspired scent experiences. How do I use it: Apply a generous amount of lotion to skin with fingertips, and massage in gently with a soothing circular motion. From philosophy. Includes:

Is this a genuine fig scent? I find that fig is sometimes a hard scent to get right.
Start your review of philosophy sweet vanilla fig body lotion 7 oz!
Product Highlights
I love this lotion and scent . It's very moisturizing and the scent smells nice. But it's not to overpowering . in reviews
Jade H.
Oceanside , Ca
azriel C.
Erie, PA
This body lotion smells amazing! I can't get enough of the vanilla fig smell! Philosophy comes out with the best beauty supply's I recommend this body lotion to everyone!
Toni A.
nj
Apply a little at a time as it comes out thick. I am a Philosophy user for over 20+ years. However, when Coty bought this line a few years ago , they made the scent not last as long for every thing and it still cost the same.
Emmy S.
Smells amazing and works very well on my skin and it smells goo for a while and i love the packaging
Sarah Z.
Lexington, NC
Smells so good and also very moisturizing but to too heavy on the skin. I would definitely recommend this for daily use on normal to try skin.
Kiersten V.
Wharton, WV
Philosophy is my favorite skin care brand there products are always moisturizing and smell fantastic
Nicole B.
Really great! I love the smell of most philosophy lotions and creams and this is one of my favorites! I do wish they weren't so pricey. I love getting the sets around the holidays because of all the good deals you get. This makes my skin feel great; super soft and not greasy. Definitely worth a try!
taylor B.
my secret obsession! goes on so smooth & scent lasts all day. I wear this all year long!
Brandie N.
fort walton beach
Purchased at: Macy's
I love this lotion! And the scent! Omg, yum! I use this after a shower and stay soft all day long. I love philosophy and their products!
Tiara E.
Lawrenceville, GA
This body lotion smells great it not to strong of a scent and it does a good job moisturizing your skin.