BY PHILOSOPHY

Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
This Philosophy 3-In-1 shampoo, bath and shower gel are incredible! It lathers well and leaves you feeling clean. It smells so very good. It does seem to be a little pricey, but considering the size of the bottle and it’s a shampoo and body wash in one, it’s really not to bad. In my opinion, it’s definitely worth the cost!  Philosophy Sweet On You Shower Gel, 16-Ounce
Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is amazing and smells great. You can use it for a variety of things. It makes your hair smell great as a shampoo and is awesome as a body wash. It is thick but not too thick and is also very moisturizing. I even use it to bathe my baby because it's so gentle and so moisturizing. You can get a bottle for around $20 but if you go to discount store such as TJ Maxx you can find it for even cheaper around $12. It also lasts a very lon time and a small amount is all that is necessary to clean and moisturize your whole body
Christina C.
Neponsit, NY
I like using Philosophy products as a body wash not as a shampoo. The scent smells really good and I like to pick up the small bottles in holiday packs so I can gift them to people. Good price for the big bottle. I would buy a different scent next time so I can keep trying different ones.
Anna D.
Will you people pleaser try this amazing philosophy gel! "Sweet on You" is just flawless to the touch. This product doesn't just smell great but does great on your skin! Love how it feels and doesn't leave resado. Body soap and shower gel in one. This product is really high recommended by my side, hope you all love this product as much as I do!
Dani H.
I use the vanilla birthday cake version of this and it smells amazing. Only fault is that the scent doesn't last very long after my shower, but it does a good job cleaning and moisturizing so I still love it.
Laura M.
Mercedes, TX
I absolutely love this products! Not only is the smell out of this world, but it leaves my skin feeling as if I just walked out of the spa!! Recommend it 100 percent specially if u absolutely dislike the smell from other products used from sensitive skin!
Kimmi P.
Chula Vista, CA
I just love all Philosophy products and this one is no exception!!! It has a creamy rich formula that lathers up nicely and rinses of well, leaving you smelling wonderful throughout the day.
Kristina W.
Rochester, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I could swim in a pool of this stuff. It's so luxurious... and even though the price could be better, you're still not breaking the bank. Scent lasts a long time, too!!
Tanya B.
Who doesn't love Philosophy! I mean really, their Christmas scents are almost edible! And this one is nice and even, not super sweet so that it makes you sick. Love it!
Bianca J.
Somerset, MA
Philosophy is a great brand and I have never disliked one of their products. The smell of this is great and leaves me feeling nice and clean