BY PHILOSOPHY

Malanie M.
Crown City , OH
I love, love ,love philosophy! I am a philosophy girl for sure! Their products are amazing! These bath & shower gel gift set is nice. Just perfect for a preteen, teen or adult. All ages can enjoy philosophy. Their 3 in 1 body wash is just fabulous. You can always count on a delicious smell for your skin. It aslo makes your skin so soft. I am so happy I discovered philosophy!
Tarah M.
Centerville
The price is a little higher than what you would pay at a retail store - but the quality is not even comparable! The soap is gentle and a little goes a long way! What I love the most is that after I use it, I can smell it on myself the rest of the day! This is the case with most all Philosophy products I have used.
Becca H.
Puyallup, WA
These philosophy body washes work great. Your skin feels so soft and smells amazing after using them. You can even use them as shampoo. My hair and skin feel so soft and smell amazing. I have sensitive skin and have never had a problem with these.
Anna L.
Stockton, CA
Philosophy always makes a wonderful gift. I bought this gift set for my sister and few Christmases ago and she loved it. you get shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath all in one sweet bottle, lotion and a great lip gloss. you can't go wrong.
Jessica H.
Palmyra, PA
I purchased this gift set for a friend. I believe I purchased it at Ulta but am not sure. I was told the scent was very feminine, very pleasing. The set was non-irritating and was a perfect gift to give. I would buy this again!
elena c.
Saint Joseph, IL
Received this as a birthday gift and truly love it. it smells so nice and it works amazingly. the bubble bath keeps scent and makes mountains of bubbles, and is in comparison to the teals bubble bath that I swear by.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
I love gift sets sweet on you smells wonderful and last all day. I received it as a mothers day gift and I still have some left I love it and it last
Tiffany D.
University Place, WA
Philosophy is one of my favorite brands. This brand of soap really makes you feel fresh and clean and leaves you smelling great!
Luana Akemi M.
Menlo park, CA
Amazing prpduct! I love it!
I will buy morenof this! It is amazing i usually out in my bathroom and all the gests like it
Fabiola T.
San Francisco , Ca
Love everything about philosophy, starting from the package! I like that the sweet smell stays for a long time!