BeautyFaceFacial Skincarephilosophy
supersize purity & polish double duo

philosophy supersize purity & polish double duo

What is it: A super-size double duo of philosophy's best-selling purity made simple one-step facial cleanser and the microdelivery exfoliating wash. Who is it for: Anyone shopping for the cleanest and best skin of his or her life. Any exfoliating aficionado who loves the allover appearance and healthy-looking glow that freshly exfoliated skin provides. Why is it different: philosophy knows that when a cleanser is well-formulated, there's no reason for the second step of toning. The deep-cleansing agent in the fragrance-free formula of purity made simple one-step cleanser acts as a remover, cleanser, toner, and light hydrator, all in one easy step. the microdelivery exfoliating wash is a mild daily scrub designed to effectively cleanse the skin while resurfacing. Your skin will look and feel impeccably smooth, soft, and beautiful. How do I use it: Apply purity made simple one-step facial cleanser to a dry or slightly damp face. Massage for 30 to 60 seconds. Rinse thoroughly. Apply the microdelivery exfoliating wash to a slightly damp face and massage for 30 to 40 seconds. Rinse thoroughly. From philosophy. Includes:

How effective is this for oily skin?
What is best cleanser and moisturizer for dry skin?
Does this product have a strong scent to it ?
Start your review of philosophy supersize purity & polish double duo!
Product Highlights
...so much softer and cleaner without drying me out. It doesn't bother my sensitive skin at all either. I would definitely recommend it!in reviews
Jennifer H.
2,646 reviews
philosophy supersize purity & polish double duo uploaded by Jennifer H.
I will always have this duo on hand, in this size. It is available at QVC and the price cannot be beat. I use the purity for my shampoo, to clean my makeup brushes, to wash my hands if I want to extend a manicure for a special occasion. The microdermabrasion I keep in the shower sometimes and use it on my bath pouf. I prefer other microdermabrasions for my face that are a little more finely granulated. But it is perfect for body and hands when I need to remove dead skin or I want to start a manicure.
Shannon C.
Spartanburg, SC
I received through qvc. I love that I can do easy pay and receive this power house duo.
M. J. H.
I got this the first time from qvc. I was skeptical that this would be good but, it was great. The micro dermabrasion is very small and easy to rinse off. I usually have a difficult time rinsing little granules off but, these rinse very well and thoroughly. They don't scratch the skin but, take that top layer of dry skin off. I can't say enough about the purity facial wash. This is a cream wash that cleans your skin but, does not strip it or make it tight.
Mercedes E.
Temecula, CA
Philosophy products are the absolute best when it comes to skin care! Purity is by far my favorite but the exfoliating one is amazing too!!
Amanda G.
New Iberia, LA
Purchased at: ULTA
This cleanser is amazing. I've had for a year now (got the supersize for Chistmas) and I've noticed a huge difference in my skin. The red lines that showed up out of no where are practically gone. Would definitely buy again
Maureen M.
Phila, PA
I only buy the super sized bottle because I use it everyday. I use it with a scrubber and it removes ALL your makeup. It leaves your skin very soft and refreshed. It is very gentle and does not irritate your eyes...and yes it removes mascara easily. I even use philosophy for my shih tzu who has tear stains on her face....keeps her face clean also.
Christina T.
I purchased this with 2 other products and it is part of my daily routine. Love this. I noticed since using the product it has calmed my skin and reduced redness and irritation from prior products. I have oily skin, porcelain, sometimes acne prone. I needed something for everyday. I didn't find anything at target for example that worked for me on a daily. I noticed some products would dry me out, cause irritation just to name a few. I figured I'd give this a try and never turned back.
Jennifer G.
1,695 reviews
If you love these two products then this set is for you!!! Such a great LONG LASTING value set!!! Using these two products together helps keep my pores clear and my acne at bay. Sometimes you can even catch this set on sale from QVC!
Edna C.
Imperial, CA
Awesome products! Ceanses my face perfectly without drying it out or leaving any residue. I've been using purity for face and body for years and love it.
Dolores L.
Albuquerque
Can not live with out these products! I take them every where I go. I'm not only a repeat uses I'm a lifetime users. Product is very gentle on any type of skin. Great value for the super sized bottles. I would definitely recommend these products!!