BY PHILOSOPHY

Elizabeth H.
I love neutral eyeshadow colors, so this product is perfect for me. I love throwing this is my travel bag or purse. It is really all I need to create a simple, everyday look.
Elyse C.
I love how this product makes my eyes look during the day when I'm out and about. Its simple but it sure does give my brown eyes some emphasis
Brittany A.
Missoula, MT
I feel like it could be a better quality the powder is pretty flakey... it goes everywhere but other than that it seems pretty long lasting.
Ericka M.
I loveee eyeshadows so this product its one of my favorites especially thos nude colors, Beocuse you can use them everyday
Belu B.
This brown shadows are great! love the contrast of the colors and they do not disappeared that quick.....