BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy supernatural airbrushed canvas foundation, spf 15 Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Ivon c.
Mesa, AZ
Really flawless powder i would tottally recommmend but of course theres better ones out in the market
Elizabeth O.
Oakhurst, CA
I really liked this powder and almost everything this brand has to offer. I found that they lacked in shade. It was light or tan and no inbetween. I have sensitive skin though and it didn't break me out so thats definitely a plus.
Laura V.
Carol Stream, il
I have been using this product for years. Great coverage without heaviness. The application method is awesome! I have tried others but always prefer this one.
Mikayla P.
Albuquerque , NM
I really love this Philosophy foundation! I love the fact that its in a little puff and can easily be taken with you. Its super light with a lot of coverage!
Cassie C.
I love this foundation! I use it in the color "sand." It gives great coverage and looks so good! I love the sponge, but I'm not crazy about the one with the brush.
Jennifer G.
Lafayette,Louisiana
Great product it covers everything without being too much.I love how it makes you look smooth .
Débora S.
Acreúna
Simplesmente maravilhoso podem meter a casa e comprar sem medo ela e maravilhosa eu usso e recomendo ela dura muito e cobre muito.
Tabitha J.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
where can I find this product?
Claudiia M.
Bogotá
Este producto si es seguro, y bueno ???
Kimisha L.
PMB
Would love to try this product. Sounds amazing
Kim R.
Glendale, AZ
Is this product being discontinued? If so is their a similar product that you can recommend?
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay so my mom likes the philosophy foundation that is for aging skin. How is this product compare to it