BY PHILOSOPHY

Advance orders ship 10/25/13. see more...

Alexus S.
Kelseyville, CA
This is a great brand. Thanks to their skin care, my skin has never looked so flawless. I used to suffer with painful cystic acne and this was a very gentle and efficient solution. I would buy again. 10/10
Heather K.
Depew, NY
Always a good face cleaning product brand I feel it helps the best with my skin because it's sensitive it's a light enough formula to help clear my acne yet not cause me to be red
Giansel L.
Orlando, FL
This product was great for making your skin look clear and bright but boy did I have an allergic reaction to it, my skin burned every time I applied it and my whole face was red.
Lourdes A.
These are amazing - I love to feel the tingle because it tells me it's doing something!  Whatever that something is - it's awesome!  My pores have disappeared thanks to this product.  My skin tone is radiant, clear and even.  I have been using these for about a year now.
Mikaela B.
Omaha, NE
As someone new to Philosophy, I was a little nervous about this product, after two or three uses I am not only a believer but this is something I can not live without. Philosophy Microdelivery Peel Pads, 100 Count
Susan B.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Easy to use one step peel pads help with hyperpigmentation and increase radiance. Use weekly after cleansing and follow with your regular skincare routine. philosophy microdelivery triple acid 36ct peel pads
Victoria V.
Northridge, CA
I love this product so much. It works magic and is really good quality for the price. You can never go wrong with this and works for everyone. I definitely would recommend this to anyone I know. LOVE THIS BRAND!
Bekah K.
Trappe, MD
As all philosophy products this is packaged beautifully! It has a nice clean scent and felt great on my skin. I was a little disappointed because it was a little too gentle and I didn't get the results I was looking for!
Stefanie S.
Jacksonville, FL
Love love love love this product it offers so many benefits for your skin and it's amazing definitely recommend to everyone else quality is worth every penny spent amazing so many benefits for your skin and it's amazing definitely recommend to everyone else quality is worth every penny
Gracie E.
These are really nice for breakouts. I would use a little half of one and use it on my chin and it would cleanse and leave the spot clean. It really helped for my pimples to go away! I would recommend!