BY PHILOSOPHY

Advance orders ship 10/25/13. see more...

Lourdes A.
These are amazing - I love to feel the tingle because it tells me it's doing something!  Whatever that something is - it's awesome!  My pores have disappeared thanks to this product.  My skin tone is radiant, clear and even.  I have been using these for about a year now.
Bekah K.
Trappe , MD
As all philosophy products this is packaged beautifully! It has a nice clean scent and felt great on my skin. I was a little disappointed because it was a little too gentle and I didn't get the results I was looking for!
Gracie E.
These are really nice for breakouts. I would use a little half of one and use it on my chin and it would cleanse and leave the spot clean. It really helped for my pimples to go away! I would recommend!
Nicole F.
Versailles, MO
Noticed a difference immediately following treatment! My skin was softer, tighter, and looked more youthful. Easy to use and not time consuming. Overall solid choice, just remember to hydrate after use!
Yasi A.
Norman , OK
If you have ever tried the Kate Somerville pads these are BETTER!! If you have sensitive skin these are an absolute life saver! They don't irritate my skin but exfoliate it in the best way. A must have for use right before makeup application for a big event!
Jamie G.
Bossier City, LA
This is a good peel. I noticed my skin was definitely softer and smoother the next morning and it did not irritate my sensitive skin.
Roxamme S.
Light and fresh feeling. Opens my face up and helps it breath. Worth the cost you will love the way you feel
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
I thought this would be a bit more aggressive for a peel, but it doesn't really change the texture of your skin. It's better for light exfoliating and not comparable to a in office peel at a spa. It's great for someone new to peels or someone without a lot of texture or dark spots.
Lindsey R.
Millet, AB
Loved the way by face felt after I used this. Super soft and bright. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.