BY PHILOSOPHY

Advance orders ship 10/25/13. see more...

Aimee W.
Overland Park, KS
I am a die hard Philosophy lover!!! I love this product! Use most all philosophy! Packaging is classic. This item is amazing! I have a couple of dark spots, it has reduced the appearance! I recommend this brand to every woman over 40
Stefanie S.
Jacksonville , FL
Love love love love this product it offers so many benefits for your skin and it's amazing definitely recommend to everyone else quality is worth every penny spent amazing so many benefits for your skin and it's amazing definitely recommend to everyone else quality is worth every penny
Lourdes A.
These are amazing - I love to feel the tingle because it tells me it's doing something!  Whatever that something is - it's awesome!  My pores have disappeared thanks to this product.  My skin tone is radiant, clear and even.  I have been using these for about a year now.
Susan B.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Easy to use one step peel pads help with hyperpigmentation and increase radiance. Use weekly after cleansing and follow with your regular skincare routine. philosophy microdelivery triple acid 36ct peel pads
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Candice R.
arizona
Love this product works great every time I had a break out in the past I would use one of these next day cleared right up. I would cut the pad in half and put other half in zip lock bag to use another time Half was plenty big enough.
Bekah K.
Trappe, MD
As all philosophy products this is packaged beautifully! It has a nice clean scent and felt great on my skin. I was a little disappointed because it was a little too gentle and I didn't get the results I was looking for!
Gracie E.
These are really nice for breakouts. I would use a little half of one and use it on my chin and it would cleanse and leave the spot clean. It really helped for my pimples to go away! I would recommend!
Yasi A.
Norman , OK
If you have ever tried the Kate Somerville pads these are BETTER!! If you have sensitive skin these are an absolute life saver! They don't irritate my skin but exfoliate it in the best way. A must have for use right before makeup application for a big event!
Nicole F.
Versailles, MO
Noticed a difference immediately following treatment! My skin was softer, tighter, and looked more youthful. Easy to use and not time consuming. Overall solid choice, just remember to hydrate after use!