Add a Photo

By PHILOSOPHY
#68 in Facial Peels
What is it: An exfoliating aficionado's dream. This super-size duo is designed to resurface the skin, leaving it incredibly smooth and glowing. Who is it for: Anyone who is a fan of philosophy's microdelivery line, or any exfoliating aficionado who loves the allover appearance of a healthy-looking glow of freshly exfoliated, glowing skin. Why is it different: The microdelivery exfoliating wash is a mild daily scrub designed to effectively cleanse the skin while resurfacing. The microdelivery peel provides a complete skin makeover in just three minutes. This two-phase, in-home peel exfoliates while delivering peptides and vitamin C to the skin. After one peel, 82% of respondents agreed their skin appeared to be resurfaced, while 80% of respondents said their skin felt smoother and more refined. How do I use it: For the microdelivery exfoliating wash, apply to a slightly damp face and massage for 30 to 40 seconds and rinse thoroughly. For the microdelivery peel, apply vitamin C crystals to a clean, dry face. Gently massage the crystals for 30 to 60 seconds using circular motions, and leave them on the skin for one to three minutes. Apply a thin layer of activator gel over the crystals, causing a warming sensation and foam to appear. Leave on for one minute and then rinse. From philosophy.
Victoria T.
Victoria T.
Oceanside, CA

While I like the whole philosophy skin care line, this is the one product that absolutely blew me away. It's a combination exfoliating scrub and peel that takes off all the dull, dead skin that I didn't even know I had. But when I rinsed it off, the smoothness of my skin and the glow just amazed me. It's a very visible difference - and it lasts for a good couple of days.
Chelsee C.
Chelsee C.
Coquille, OR
I looveeeeee this micro delivery set. It is so worth the money for what it does for your skin. The first step exfoliates and the second gives you a warming sensation that takes it one step further. Makes my skin feel brand new and fresh. I like to use it at the end of the week to take off any remaining dead skin or makeup that is still holding on.
Kristie W.
Kristie W.
Corinth, TX
This is my all-time favorite product from philosophy! It's definitely a luxury product as it is a bit on the pricey side. The product comes nicely packaged and it WORKS! The system literally leaves your face feeling so incredibly soft. I even use it on my hands! I would repurchase and I highly recommend!
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Round Rock, TX
I love using this because for the price its amazing. also I love the exfoliating scrub the best. I love it because of the smell and it actually feels like I'm getting all of the gunk off of my skin. I suggest getting sets just because you can save a biig chunk of money!
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Brookhaven, GA
I buy one of these every year! It is a great gentle yet effective exfoliant and exceeded my original expectations. I buy it a Nordstrom, but the Philosophy website always has great deals. I will continue to buy this as long as it is available for purchase.
Reaghan N.
Reaghan N.
Southlake, Tx
I love facial peels and this has to be one of my favorites. It does wonders for my skin. If I'm having a breakout or problem areas, I use this peel and I see results over night. It has never let me down and I will continue to use
Cayleigh C.
Cayleigh C.
I honestly can't say anything wrong about these products. They leave my skin feeling so fresh and clean. It was a really good deal for all the products you get. I totally recommend this!!! It is so worth the price
Camila W.
Camila W.
Wellesley, MA
Love it so much! Just amazing products!!!! My skin feel so good with this, gentle, I'm very satisfied with this product! I bought this once and I'm looking forward to buy it again soon! I really recommend this!
Leslie T.
Leslie T.
It is okay. I have hyperpigmentation and I try all kinds of skin peels and brighteners. This one was just okay. It did leave my face smooth.
Kelli P.
Kelli P.
Springfield, LA
I absolutely love this stuff!!! My skin feels so smooth and fresh after using this. I'm so glad my Mother introduced me to this!
Rebecca N.
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
How many times a week is it recommended to use? How is it for acne prone skin? Too harsh? Also, where can I purchase this?