philosophy super-size microdelivery peel set uploaded by Jhanna S.

BY PHILOSOPHY #18 in Facial Peels

What is it: An exfoliating aficionado's dream. This super-size duo is designed to resurface the skin, leaving it incredibly smooth and glowing. Who is it for: Anyone who is a fan of philosophy's microdelivery line, or any exfoliating aficionado who loves the allover appearance of a healthy-looking glow of freshly exfoliated, glowing skin. Why is it different: The microdelivery exfoliating wash is a mild daily scrub designed to effectively cleanse the skin while resurfacing. The microdelivery peel provides a complete skin makeover in just three minutes. This two-phase, in-home peel exfoliates while delivering peptides and vitamin C to the skin. After one peel, 82% of respondents agreed their skin appeared to be resurfaced, while 80% of respondents said their skin felt smoother and more refined. How do I use it: For the microdelivery exfoliating wash, apply to a slightly damp face and massage for 30 to 40 seconds and rinse thoroughly. For the microdelivery peel, apply vitamin C crystals to a clean, dry face. Gently massage the crystals for 30 to 60 seconds using circular motions, and leave them on the skin for one to three minutes. Apply a thin layer of activator gel over the crystals, causing a warming sensation and foam to appear. Leave on for one minute and then rinse. From philosophy. see more...

Bobbie A.
Mohnton, PA
I didn’t have this exact kit, I can’t find the kit that I have purchase. I believe everything was the same, however I didn’t have the “pads” the product wasn’t too badly priced but the products were small. I have not purchased the product again, although the products did leave my skin feeling very nice and refreshed. I opted to go the route of the “daily exfoliating wash” when I ran out of the small sizes from the micro peel kit.
Katherine B.
What to say about the Microdelivery system? As a whole, I find Philosophy to make interesting products with interesting textures (and a lot of fragrance) that don’t seem to deliver for me . . . micro or macro. I would consider this a gentle peel, so it may well be a good place to start for those getting into stronger acids. However, this kit uses a two-step approach to exfoliation by combining chemical and physical exfoliation—activate product, apply to face, scrub gently—that never left me with noticeably brighter or smoother skin than regular manual exfoliation. The results were never as immediate as a good, straight glycolic peel at removing dead flakes. Personally, I’d recommend spending the money on a peeling solution or overnight AHA treatment and a gentle physical exfoliant to use intermittently for maintenance.
Sarah B.
Martinez
This peel is to die for!!! The texture of my skin has improved TREMENDOUSLY! it met all my expectations and more! I had little milias on my face and I've used this treatment once a week for 3 months and they've literally disappeared!!  This is a must have for those busy ladies that don't have the time or money to visit the spa.
Amanda G.
Bakersfield
I love this product! I got the kit with a purity face wash . After the first use my skin was soooooo soft and smooth. My pores aren't as large. When I don't use the product and use a different face wash, I notice my skin gets dry patches. This is so moisturizing. Doesn't make me extremely oily like other creams. Pricey but well worth it.
Lizette L.
El Paso, TX
Amazing!
My mom got me this set and I was really hesitant to try because I have sensitive skin but this does not irritate my skin at all!
I do notice that my face gets a little red after using it but it goes away in 10 minutes.
My skin feels so smooth after I use it and the next morning my makeup looks flawless!
Lilly S.
This exfoliating product is both gentle and thorough. I have to admit that my skin is somewhat sensitive so I am very gentle with my rubbing in the first step and even in the 2nd step. I know I would never be able to exfoliate for the 60 seconds they mention. I do love the way the 2nd step feels.
Geeta I.
This set is a great value! I love he micro delivery peel because it clears my skin and evens out the tone. It is a little cumbersome to use because it has two steps, but it is still quite effective. It’s more gentle than most chemical peels so I think this is great for someone either with sensitive skin or who has never tried a peel before.
Sierra M.
Elk Grove, CA
Makes your skin feel tight, smooth, and refreshed. My only problem is IT TAKES A WHILE! Its a whole process. Open a “tablet” , dump it in a container, add a portion of the liquid, mix & shake for a few mins, then apply to face. It takes some time.
Chelsea B.
I would give this peel 5 stars but it is not good for sensitive skin. It gets rid of any texture, helps with acne marks, and makes my skin very smooth but since I am sensitive my skin is extremely pink after using this. I would highly recommend to someone that doesn’t have sensitive skin.
Krystal R.
Minneapolis , MN
This is legit a facial at home. Skip the salon and pick up this set. I have a sister who is an esthetician and this set leaves my skin just as soft if not softer and better than very expensive facials at an upscale salon.
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
How many times a week is it recommended to use? How is it for acne prone skin? Too harsh? Also, where can I purchase this?
Joanna R.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
What can you say about philosophy super-size microdelivery peel set I really lije to try this one.
Kathleen M.
Framingham, MA
Does this help fade acne scarring and hyper-pigmentation or does it just exfoliate?