BY PHILOSOPHY #58 in Facial Peels

What is it: An exfoliating aficionado's dream. This super-size duo is designed to resurface the skin, leaving it incredibly smooth and glowing. Who is it for: Anyone who is a fan of philosophy's microdelivery line, or any exfoliating aficionado who loves the allover appearance of a healthy-looking glow of freshly exfoliated, glowing skin. Why is it different: The microdelivery exfoliating wash is a mild daily scrub designed to effectively cleanse the skin while resurfacing. The microdelivery peel provides a complete skin makeover in just three minutes. This two-phase, in-home peel exfoliates while delivering peptides and vitamin C to the skin. After one peel, 82% of respondents agreed their skin appeared to be resurfaced, while 80% of respondents said their skin felt smoother and more refined. How do I use it: For the microdelivery exfoliating wash, apply to a slightly damp face and massage for 30 to 40 seconds and rinse thoroughly. For the microdelivery peel, apply vitamin C crystals to a clean, dry face. Gently massage the crystals for 30 to 60 seconds using circular motions, and leave them on the skin for one to three minutes. Apply a thin layer of activator gel over the crystals, causing a warming sensation and foam to appear. Leave on for one minute and then rinse. From philosophy. see more...

• How many times a week is it recommended to use? How is it for acn...1 Answers
Katherine B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What to say about the Microdelivery system? As a whole, I find Philosophy to make interesting products with interesting textures (and a lot of fragrance) that don’t seem to deliver for me . . . micro or macro. I would consider this a gentle peel, so it may well be a good place to start for those getting into stronger acids. However, this kit uses a two-step approach to exfoliation by combining chemical and physical exfoliation—activate product, apply to face, scrub gently—that never left me with noticeably brighter or smoother skin than regular manual exfoliation. The results were never as immediate as a good, straight glycolic peel at removing dead flakes. Personally, I’d recommend spending the money on a peeling solution or overnight AHA treatment and a gentle physical exfoliant to use intermittently for maintenance.
Cheryl R.
Cameron, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent on my sensitive skin. No harsh smells. Came in a neat little package with everything I need. Affordable price point. Feels like it did make a difference on my skin. Will definitely keep using it. I may even gift one or two of the sets for Christmas to family members.
ESS ..
Beauty Junkie Expert
This peel set is actually pretty amazing. It truly makes your face feel very soft after you use this. My sister has done these peels on me several times and the next day that I put makeup on is pretty great. I feel like all the dead skin cells feel like that they are gone and makeup goes on so smoothly.
Heather D.
San Antonio
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the BEST skin care line ever. There’s isn’t anything I have tried that philosophy makes that I don’t just adore. My skin has never looked better. Fine lines and wrinkles are disappearing after only a few weeks of use. This will be my facial brand for years to come.
Amber F.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nothing beats a peel from a dermatologist but this is pretty close. I love how it doesnt smell terrible and it also doesnt feel like my skin is melting off in hot wax. I love the pacakging so simple and clean. The directions are simple and so are the steps. I have had plenty of friends try and love it. This isnt part of my every day or week routine just when i know that i need a skin refresh. Keep in mind that you need to moisturize continually for the next couple of days after using. It did make me a little dry after. Hope in a JAR goes great with this.
Jaime R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been a faithful user of the Philosophy Super-size Micro delivery peel set for a few years now. I use it each Sunday to do a face peel and rid my facial skin of rough spots, uneven skin and it polishes my skin and leaves it silky smooth! It is a bit pricey but it really works and I feel like my skin is worth it. I would recommend the super size because its a good value in the end if you keep with the weekly micro delivery peel.
Jan '.
Waukegan , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I give this 4 starts only because the smells were a little bit wierd and it snsad for me to say that because all of their other products were amazing when it came to scents but I wanted to try this bundle. I would buy it again but only if I can choose a different scent. I will say the product itself works perfect so if you love the scent and love philosophy then this is for you!!!
Sara C.
Slippery Rock, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This bundle has saved my skin. I just recently changed up my skin care routine to these products and they have done amazing things. I suffer from acne, blackheads, dry skin, fine lines, large pores, etc.. and this has helped diminish all of that! 👑
It's quite pricey but I think totally worth it! ☆
#philosophy
candice d.
Oakley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a gift and I was pleasantly surprised with it, after a couple uses and my face getting used to new product I felt like my face was smoother and soft.
Nicole S.
Lake Jackson
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love the way this leaves my face feeling. It is so effective and my face is left as smooth as a baby's bottom. I have sensitive skin and have no promblems with this. I got my fiancé into this product and he's just as in love as I am!
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
How many times a week is it recommended to use? How is it for acne prone skin? Too harsh? Also, where can I purchase this?