philosophy super-size microdelivery peel set uploaded by Jhanna S.

BY PHILOSOPHY #17 in Facial Peels

What is it: An exfoliating aficionado's dream. This super-size duo is designed to resurface the skin, leaving it incredibly smooth and glowing. Who is it for: Anyone who is a fan of philosophy's microdelivery line, or any exfoliating aficionado who loves the allover appearance of a healthy-looking glow of freshly exfoliated, glowing skin. Why is it different: The microdelivery exfoliating wash is a mild daily scrub designed to effectively cleanse the skin while resurfacing. The microdelivery peel provides a complete skin makeover in just three minutes. This two-phase, in-home peel exfoliates while delivering peptides and vitamin C to the skin. After one peel, 82% of respondents agreed their skin appeared to be resurfaced, while 80% of respondents said their skin felt smoother and more refined. How do I use it: For the microdelivery exfoliating wash, apply to a slightly damp face and massage for 30 to 40 seconds and rinse thoroughly. For the microdelivery peel, apply vitamin C crystals to a clean, dry face. Gently massage the crystals for 30 to 60 seconds using circular motions, and leave them on the skin for one to three minutes. Apply a thin layer of activator gel over the crystals, causing a warming sensation and foam to appear. Leave on for one minute and then rinse. From philosophy. see more...

Desirae S.
Norcross, GA
With philosophy super-size microdelivery peel set you see results instantly. I’m sure that is hard to believe but I promise you will. Initially I thought that I had used the face peel incorrectly because I didn’t have the slight burn I’ve experienced with other mask but that wasn’t the case with the Philosophy microdelivery peel the warming sensation is very pleasant.

I have been using the peel once a week for roughly 4 months now and I couldn’t be happier! My skin has an amazing glow and is so soft and youthful. A little pricey but as a self proclaimed skin care junky I have yet to come across a peel that can deliver the same results as you get with just one use of the philosophy super-size microdelivery peel set.
Katherine B.
What to say about the Microdelivery system? As a whole, I find Philosophy to make interesting products with interesting textures (and a lot of fragrance) that don’t seem to deliver for me . . . micro or macro. I would consider this a gentle peel, so it may well be a good place to start for those getting into stronger acids. However, this kit uses a two-step approach to exfoliation by combining chemical and physical exfoliation—activate product, apply to face, scrub gently—that never left me with noticeably brighter or smoother skin than regular manual exfoliation. The results were never as immediate as a good, straight glycolic peel at removing dead flakes. Personally, I’d recommend spending the money on a peeling solution or overnight AHA treatment and a gentle physical exfoliant to use intermittently for maintenance.
Caitlin M.
Palm city, FL
I really love philosophy. Everything I use from them makes my skin so smooth and soft. I like to spread this exfoliating product on my face with my Foreo. And OMGGGGGG the outcome it beautiful. My face texture is so smooth and it just feels so great. I moisturize afterwards and you can really see how much brighter my face is afterwards. Ahhh I love it!
Fiona G.
Chicago , IL
I’ve actually heard good things about this product I’ve tried it only wants as a sample and I loved it I feel like the philosophy line is very well and created and worth the splurge I just don’t find enough motivation to save up for it but for those of you that are looking for something new something fact a I would definitely purchase this
Nikki P.
Decatur, IL
This product in conjunction with the rest of my skin care routine cleared up my acne. It is an amazing peel and I will likely repurchase when I run out. I would recommend it to anyone. The only reason why it isn’t a five star is because it isn’t the best I have ever tried.
Selu A.
Atlanta
I use this peel once a week. Makes skin bright and smooth. It is a bit harsh, but it’s effective. I purchased this on philosophy’s site and I’ve used it for quite some time. Don’t overdo it or your skin will feel a bit raw but it does an amazing job when used properly.
Lilly S.
This exfoliating product is both gentle and thorough. I have to admit that my skin is somewhat sensitive so I am very gentle with my rubbing in the first step and even in the 2nd step. I know I would never be able to exfoliate for the 60 seconds they mention. I do love the way the 2nd step feels.
Krystal R.
Minneapolis , MN
This is legit a facial at home. Skip the salon and pick up this set. I have a sister who is an esthetician and this set leaves my skin just as soft if not softer and better than very expensive facials at an upscale salon.
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Great product for anyone. I use it almost daily and always see great results. For anyone looking to try something new, look no further! This is the product you need! Go get some and try it out! It’s always worth the risk
Charlotte G.
Schertz, TX
Great product, not a whole lot in it... would prefer a larger product for the amount paying.

Left skin smooth and not broken out, basically I felt refreshed and had smooth tight skin. Not an intense exfoliant though...
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
How many times a week is it recommended to use? How is it for acne prone skin? Too harsh? Also, where can I purchase this?
Joanna R.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
What can you say about philosophy super-size microdelivery peel set I really lije to try this one.