BY PHILOSOPHY

A luxurious shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath infused with the crisp citrus, delicate floral scent of eternal grace. see more...

Carley T.
This shampoo is hands down amazing !! I am picky on my hair products but this is the bomb ! It leaves your hair so clean and smooth and smells so good ! Definitely recommend to people who want softer and healthier hair !
Miranda  P.
Edmond, OK
This product is fully of moisture and smells amazing. I will worn you that the scent does stick around. However, its not a bad thing. If you have had a really dirty and rough day... you might want to use a "stronger" soap prior to using this soap. Lastly, it will strip your hair dry! Only down side.
Brittany D.
River Edge, NJ
This smells so good! Even though it's on the expensive side , it's worth it if you're really into sent. It also leaves your hair smelling super nice. I've bought this a few times and I'll def be buying it again
K R.
I absolutely love this product!  Not only does it smell amazing but it really does work! It's very gentle on your skin and perfect for sensitive skin users. I thought it was a great purchase value and I will be a repeat customer.
Anna P.
Anderson, CA
It smells sooooooo good!!!! If you considered buying this you need too! It smells delicious and it makes your skin feel super soft I love it everyone needs this in their shower! Highly recommend
Kyra U.
Goodyear
The smell is so great and the product is great! I was fortunate to receive it as a gift from a set and there was so much product it lasted me a while!
Kristina G.
This shampoo not just smells great but works wonders. I have never tried a product by philosophy that I don't like so go ahead and try it!
Krysta S.
Expensive but it lasts forever and you can use it for just about anything. There scents are so good
Jaeda L.
North Vancouver, BC
I love the Philosophy bath & shower gel products. My husband uses it as shampoo while I use it for my body. It smells great, leaves no residue, and is a great price point. I will be repurchasing many times over!