BY PHILOSOPHY

• I've heard great reviews on this product. Is it worth it?1 Answers
Philosophy Summer Grace Fragrance Layer Set, 10-Ounce
  • "It smells like amazing grace but stronger undertones while being light and crisp." in 2 reviews
Jourdan B.
Wrightstown , WI
This is one of my favorite summer scents. It’s a fresh light floral and I get a lot of compliments when I wear it! I just wish tens ent lasted a little longer without having to reapply or use a ton. For the price I should be able to smell it all day.
Fay W.
Mount Holly, NJ
Amazing summer smell perfect for your beach bag! This is my go to summer scent, it comes in an adorable bottle and smells wonderful. The scent is long lasting and reminds me of a day on the beach. It's perfect for any occasion but I especially love it on summer days. Highly recommended!
Holly H.
Prairieville, LA
Beautiful fragrance, soft, light and just the right amount! Not too much! You can always count on Philosophy and the grace line is so fresh and clean. This lives up to that ten fold. This is a great everyday fragrance to wear all day long. Spray it on in the morning and go about your day!! Perfect!!!
Jessie B.
This is hands down the BEST lotion I have ever used. For some reason I can't find this scent anywhere but QVC. Please don't ever stop selling this QVC bc this is my holy grail. Every single time I wear it I get compliments from men and women alike about how good it smells. I can't be without it.
Lynd K.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
This is one of my favorite go-to summer scents. It smells like amazing grace but stronger undertones while being light and crisp. It is a beautiful scent (I'm not very good at describing). It lasts for about 3-4 hours but lingers on your skin (my boyfriend can smell it on my neck after 9 hours).
Leah Renea K.
Grace is by my definition the most feminine yet powerful fragrance a lady can wear. This layering set enables you to choose your own scent strength, and is the ideal aroma for those of us in hotter areas. Fresh, delicate, memorable.
Jennifer O.
I love this scent and especially love that it has a lotion to pair with it. The scent isn't overpowering and is a great way to add a fun, light summer finishing touch, day or night. Downfall - it doesn't last as long as I would like.
Lyndsay E.
Glendale, CA
I enjoy all philosophy products, they are good quality and the scent is always long lasting. My issue with this particular product is that the scent is not for me. My mother on the other hand is crazy about it. To each their own.
Brittany D.
Aurora, CO
Oprah swears by it and i can see why. this line is amazing i own it in so many different scents. it is also a stocking stuffer in sugar cookie. it is amazing. i personally use it as a shower gel.
Heather H.
Athens, PA
I wore this scent all summer and loved it. When my bottle ran out I had to make a special trip to get it because I love it so much. I will save it until this summer now.
Andrea  G.
Bakersfield, CA
I've heard great reviews on this product. Is it worth it?