philosophy sugary cinnamon icing body lotion, 7 oz

feel merry and bright with this sugary cinnamon icing lotion with natural oils shea butter 2 helps stabilize moisture level 3 helps soothe protect skin the luxurious body lotion formula contains natural oils and shea butter to condition and help stabilize the moisture level of dry skin, while antioxidants help soothe and protect skin against environmental attack. the sweet cozy scent wraps you in comfort and love. made in usa

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of philosophy sugary cinnamon icing body lotion, 7 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...not smell like chemicals or cheap at all as some sugary scents can. Very moisturizing as well. Non-irritating on my sensitive skin. ” in reviews
I love Philosophy’s body lotions. They’re incredible. It’s very hydrating and leaves my skin moisturized all day. The scents are incredible but not overbearing. A little goes a long way so it lasts a while. I would definitely buy this again.
Longmont
The smell is spot on ! Like wow this is one my favorite lotions it makes my skin supper soft and a bit of a shine too but really the smell is the best party it’s so yummy . 10/10 would recommend to everyone and for sure buying again .
Baltimore , MD
This is hands down the best smelling lotion I have ever encountered. The scent is long lasting and I always receive compliments on it. Not only does it smell great, it’s very moisturizing as well. I love slathering my whole body with this stuff. I would definitely recommend!!
Kearny, NJ
Yum in a bottle. Apply in public and have everyone sniffing for baked goods! Apply a little at a time and massage well. Not greasy. I am a Philosophy user for over 20+ years. However, when Coty bought this line a few years ago , they made the scent not last as long for every thing and it still cost the same.
Nesconset, NY
At first, I got it for its amazing fragrance. After I started using it everyday I noticed a huge change in my skin. It started to be soft and smooth. I never really had that before so I loved it. I especially use it after shaving my legs or waxing and it gives them glow and moisture.
Rosemead, CA
This product smells so good !!! i always get complimans when i have it on. it leaves my skin rather soft. the only thing is that it is kind of pricey you can probably find a similar dupe at bed and bath. but it does leave your skin soft and smells amazing
Schaumburg, IL
Ooooooooooooooh girl of you haven't hoocked yourself up u need to. I got mine at my local ulta beauty store. It was my first time getting this product and for the price its actually really good. It find it very compatible to the bath and body works ones!
Biloxi, MS
I ordered this lotion as a Christmas gift and I was pleasantly surprised about the scent. It truly does smell like sugar cinnamon and leaves your skin so silky soft I would definitely recommend this sent to anyone who likes to more baked good scents.
Mount Airy, MD
Philosophy lotion is my number one go to when I have the need to quench my skin! The only reason this is four stars instead of five is because my favorite scent is no longer manufactured (RIP Melting Marshmallow), but this is a close second!
Love this product ..Cinnamon is really good for your skin and that why I chose to try this. And it works. It did meet all my expectations. Price was right for what this product does. It pumps your skin up in a way to keep u young. I would recommend this to other s.

Looking for your answer?