BY PHILOSOPHY

make a holiday wish as you lather with sugar plum fairy shampoo, shower gel bubble bath holiday favorite 2 fruity scent 3 moisturizing formula sugar plum fairy is a holiday favorite, and this season she returns to make holiday wishes come true. she ll sprinkle her fairy dust over you with her shimmery lather and make you smile with her sugary sweet, fruity scent. the moisturizing formula cleanses and conditions, leaving skin and hair feeling silky soft. so next time time you bathe, reach for the sugar plum fairy and make a wish! made in usa see more...

Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
This Philosophy 3-In-1 shampoo, bath and shower gel are incredible! It lathers well and leaves you feeling clean. It smells so very good. It does seem to be a little pricey, but considering the size of the bottle and it’s a shampoo and body wash in one, it’s really not to bad. In my opinion, it’s definitely worth the cost! philosophy sugar plum fairy shower gel, 16 fl oz
Haley T.
Downey
I absolutely love the body wash. It is so gentle on my skin and gets all the dirt off. Plus, it smells amazing! And on every bottle their is a little note or recipe depending on the scent you got. I really enjoy the packaging of their products and they work amazing!
Whitney H.
Winston Salem, NC
It smells good in the shower but it doesn't leave a smell on my skin through the day. I was kind of disappointed because of how much this costs. I don't think it's worth the money at all. If you're dying to try this stuff then buy it from Tjmaxx on sale.
Emy K.
I love the way this protect makes my skin feel. Even if I just use it as a bubble bath it always leaves my skin feeling silky smooth. My only real issue with this product is the scent. I really loved it when I first picked it up, but over time it has become way too sweet for my taste. I would purchase from them again, but I would pick up a different scent when I do.
Katy H.
This is my absolute FAVORITE scent with my favorite brand. It’s pretty pricey, but lasts forever and smells sooooo good. I love love love it and have bought it for years.
Michelle Y.
Jacksonville, FL
Love the smell of this stuff. Makes skin soft and is perfect around the holidays. I use this every holiday season. It's gentle on skin and doesn't dry it out. I love the fact that it's named after one of my favorite nutcracker character. I would highly recommend this!
Mary E.
Bedford, PA
I love this scent! The sugar plum fairy shower gel & lotion are great for the holiday season. I love using this for gifts for my friends. Everyone loves them! I purchased them at T.J. Maxx & they are usually pretty discounted. I will definitely purchase this again-for myself & for my gift-giving!
Janessa W.
Vacaville, CA
I love the smell. It smells almost delicious lol. It does work long lasting and you don't have to use a lot at a time like most of the other ones so it is most definitely a good thing to purchase. It feels smooth and washes off pretty quickly. You can buy it mainly at Walmart or Target.
Jessica M.
I bought this wash because the Philosophy line is all the hype when I finally received it I was stoked but then became disappointed. It smells nice and everything but there's really nothing special to it.
Marissa F.
Alsip, IL
This is by far my favorite of their Christmas scents. I bought mine from Sephora last year. It lasts such a long time. You don't need to use much to get a good lather. Sometimes, I use it in a bubble bath. It's not too sweet, but still smells like candy