philosophy Sugar Plum Fairy Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath

Make a holiday wish as you lather with sugar plum fairy shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath. Sugar plum fairy is a holiday favorite, and this season she returns to make holiday wishes come true. She'll sprinkle her fairy dust over you with her shimmery lather and make you smile with her sugary sweet, fruity scent. The moisturizing formula cleanses and conditions, leaving skin and hair feeling silky soft. So next time time you bathe, reach for the sugar plum fairy and make a wish!

How To Use:

Apply to wet body or scalp. lather, rinse, repeat. if using as a bubble bath, drizzle a generous amount under running water and enjoy.

aqua/water/eau, sodium laureth sulfate, ppg-2 hydroxyethyl cocamide, acrylates copolymer, disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, lauryl betaine, glycerin, parfum/fragrance, allantoin, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, panthenol, camellia sinensis leaf extract, tocopherol, tocotrienols, triolein, trilinolein, polyquaternium-7, polyquaternium-10, isostearamidopropyl morpholine lactate, maltodextrin, sodium sulfite, sodium benzotriazolyl butylphenol sulfonate, polysorbate 20, buteth-3, tributyl citrate, sodium chloride, magnesium chloride, magnesium nitrate, sodium benzoate, silica, citric acid, disodium edta, potassium sorbate, maleic anhydride, calcium aluminum borosilicate, sodium hydroxide, benzyl alcohol, methylene di-t-butylcresol, tin oxide, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, bht, dmdm hydantoin, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), d & c red no. 33 (ci 17200), fd & c blue no. 1 (ci 42090), fd & c red no. 40 (ci 16035).

It says prolonged use could cause irritation to the skin etc.. So.. Daily use as in shower gel?? Does that mean it's not safe to use daily?? Confused...
Start your review of philosophy Sugar Plum Fairy Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath!
How would you rate this product?
I love the purity of the brand. This product only smells amazing, but the light fragrance lasts between washes. Great for oily hair!
I love this bubble bath. It smells good. I think it is a good price. Very good way to relax. I would definitely recommend.
East Boston, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
1,769 reviews
I love this brand but they are super expensive so i cant buy to much this scent it amazing though
Philadelphia, PA
The bubbles this makes is spectacular! Also, the smell keeps me coming back for more
Love, love, love this as a bubble bath!!! Nothing relaxes me more after a long day.
Love Philosophy products. Always flowing and not sticky. Perfect addition to a bath
Cambridge
My Niece bought Sugar Plum Fairy Shampoo, etc for Christmas 2016.  I had been using an another product, but after trying Philosophy the first time I found it very effective.  It is lightly scented and does not have an over Powering scent to it.  Yes, I would recommend this to anyone who likes a sweet, border line Bubble Gum scent.
I also bought Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairies.  I like it, yet it is not one of my favourites.  It's hard to describe.
If you work in a scent free zone, I'd try using this, in a very small drop or two.  Does NOT dry out the skin.
LOVE the Philosophy Shower gel and cleanser line.  VERY reasonably priced.
Once again, ask for a sample for it, or if you can order a small bottle of it to see how your skin reacts to it.

LOVE the Philosophy Shower gel and cleanser line.  VERY reasonably priced.