philosophy Sugar Plum Fairy Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath uploaded by Donnamarie L.philosophy Sugar Plum Fairy Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath uploaded by Karen R.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Make a holiday wish as you lather with sugar plum fairy shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath. Sugar plum fairy is a holiday favorite, and this season she returns to make holiday wishes come true. She'll sprinkle her fairy dust over you with her shimmery lather and make you smile with her sugary sweet, fruity scent. The moisturizing formula cleanses and conditions, leaving skin and hair feeling silky soft. So next time time you bathe, reach for the sugar plum fairy and make a wish!

How To Use:

Apply to wet body or scalp. lather, rinse, repeat. if using as a bubble bath, drizzle a generous amount under running water and enjoy.

aqua/water/eau, sodium laureth sulfate, ppg-2 hydroxyethyl cocamide, acrylates copolymer, disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, lauryl betaine, glycerin, parfum/fragrance, allantoin, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, panthenol, camellia sinensis leaf extract, tocopherol, tocotrienols, triolein, trilinolein, polyquaternium-7, polyquaternium-10, isostearamidopropyl morpholine lactate, maltodextrin, sodium sulfite, sodium benzotriazolyl butylphenol sulfonate, polysorbate 20, buteth-3, tributyl citrate, sodium chloride, magnesium chloride, magnesium nitrate, sodium benzoate, silica, citric acid, disodium edta, potassium sorbate, maleic anhydride, calcium aluminum borosilicate, sodium hydroxide, benzyl alcohol, methylene di-t-butylcresol, tin oxide, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, bht, dmdm hydantoin, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), d & c red no. 33 (ci 17200), fd & c blue no. 1 (ci 42090), fd & c red no. 40 (ci 16035).

• It says prolonged use could cause irritation to the skin ...1 Answers
Ellen P.
I like this product, it works well for washing my body as well as for shaving my legs. I have to admit that I have never tested it as a bubble bath but I would imagine that it works pretty well and leaves the bath nice and sparkly.
Lindsey G.
This stuff smells amazing. It's great for a body wash and a little treat at the end of the day. It leaves your skin feeling great , soft, and smelling so nice. I have a special loofa just for this. lol it says for body and hair, but personal I don't feel it's good for your hair. I tried it but it left my hair dry and crinkly...... I have fine long blonde hair- this is a no go for hair. Stick to your regular shampoo and conditioner. It's a little pricey but a little goes a long way. I'd purchase again!
Bernadette N.
Waldorf , MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I'm a fan of these shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath combos. I bought the Sugar Plum Fairy scent on sale after Christmas. It's a sweet smell but not too bad. I use it to wash my kids in the bath or to run a bubble bath for them. I'd definitely buy it again.
Kaitlyn W.
Oshkosh, WI
Smells great! The bottle lasts for a super long time! I use it everyday and I only have used a dent from a month! I will defiantly buy again! Was pretty pricey but worth it!
Jessica D.
Budd Lake, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Philosophy had a sale a few weeks ago and I stocked up on lots of their products- some to give as Christmas gifts and some to keep for myself. This was one of the one's I chose to keep for myself! I am glad I did!! It smells great and leaves my skin so soft and doesn't irritate it at all. I have never used as a bubble bath yet but hoping to soon!!
Donnamarie L.
Painesville , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This has a glittery effect within the gel. The scent smells good and is subtle but I did not like how it didn't lather a lot in my hands and after washing my body with it the scent kind of disappeared. I got this as a gift but I probably would not purchase on my own
Tessa J.
San Marcos, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is amazing and smells great. You can use it for a variety of things. It makes your hair smell great as a shampoo and is awesome as a body wash. It is thick but not too thick and is also very moisturizing. I even use it to bathe my baby because it's so gentle and so moisturizing. You can get a bottle for around $20 but if you go to discount store such as TJ Maxx you can find it for even cheaper around $12. It also lasts a very lon time and a small amount is all that is necessary to clean and moisturize your whole body
lizz c.
1,693 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I really only like these for the smell they smell AMAZING, i like using my dove body wash better than anything but I love using this when I give myself a diy Pedicure because it foams up nice and smells so delicious
Carol A.
Woodbridge, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Smells exactly like eggnog! I received it as a gift for christmas. Comes in cute packaging and a big bottle. Kinda weird, feeling like I shower in eggnog lol but it puts me in the christmas mood I suppose haha.
Ami D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love the concept of washing your body, shampooing hair and using as a bubble bath. I dont care for the scent, to me its not fruity like sugar plum fairy should be. But other then that okay.
Ritika C.
It says prolonged use could cause irritation to the skin etc.. So.. Daily use as in shower gel?? Does that mean it's not safe to use daily?? Confused...