BY PHILOSOPHY

Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
This Philosophy 3-In-1 shampoo, bath and shower gel are incredible! It lathers well and leaves you feeling clean. It smells so very good. It does seem to be a little pricey, but considering the size of the bottle and it’s a shampoo and body wash in one, it’s really not to bad. In my opinion, it’s definitely worth the cost! Philosophy Sugar Chick Shower Gel, 16 Ounces
Lila O.
Newport Beach, CA
This was a special release way back in 2011. It is still my favorite philosophy shower gel.v Ever.

The color, a sparkly, somewhat translucent yellow, is just FUN to look at. I took extra showers just to use this shower gel. Like all Philosophy shower gels, Sugar Chick can easily wipe away most griminess with ease. Moreover, it really DOES smell like a lemon peep! ❤
Ciara R.
Cincinnati, OH
Smells like lemon sugar! This is basically the same formula as all of philosophy's 3-in-1 bath gels. I have used it as a bubble bath and body wash but not as a shampoo. I like the bubble bath but you have to use a lot of product to get an adequate amount of bubbles so I don't use it that way often. But it is an ample size bottle for the price, so it's not totally off the menu. I use it most often as a body wash. It could definitely be more moisturizing but the smell is amazing. It doesn't continue to smell after you dry off, which is a plus because it won't compete with your perfume of choice. Overall, a nice indulgence for a spa day at home, but not my go to for regular showers.
Erin L.
Alexandria, VA
This stuff smells so good I wanna eat it! It is the best shower gel ever. It leaves my skin feeling like a baby's butt! It is a little pricey but I love how gentle it is on my skin and how long lasting it is as well! I would def tell others to try this product for sure!
Kali P.
Stockton, CA
I love the look and smell of the Philosophy bath gels and body washes. The scents are complicated and unique, and the product is almost always a strikingly beautiful color with a nice sheen. The one thing I don't enjoy is the price - these can be pretty expensive.
Lauren H.
I'm an avid user of philosophy as a whole. anything they offer i use. the bottles are huge so trust me they'll last for a while. I buy tat either ultra or nordstrom.
MissyLen L.
Paramus, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Sweet .. smells wonderful.. clean .. fresh .. used it for days and my skin was smooth .. bought it at ULTA .. pricey but it's reasonable .. very gentle ..
Katie B.
Brandenburg, KY
Love this brand and company! The smell is beyond amazing and the products left my skin feeling so soft! I wouldn't think twice about purchasing it again.
Erica L.
Sellersville, PA
Smells so sweet, feels so good! This stuff is totally worth it to me - it just makes your shower feel so luxurious and pampering.
Chloe A.
Matteson, IL
The scrub leaves the body feeling great! I love the smell and how moisturizing it leaves it feeling. Would recommend to anyone!