philosophy Sparkling Hollyberries Set

A hydrating body lotion and lightly scented shower gel that triples as a shampoo and bubble bath. Key benefits: - Hydrates skin and hair - Lightly cleanses - Delivers a light aroma If you want to know more… Sparkling Hollyberries Set adds seasonal shimmer to your bath and shower with its award-winning, multitasking formula, infused with a holiday exclusive, fallen-snow scent to refresh and delight the senses. The moisturizing gel cleanses and conditions skin and hair with a rich lather, leaving you bright, sparkling, and party ready. This set contains: - 8 oz/ 237 mL Sparkling Hollyberries Shower Gel - 8 oz/ 237 mL Sparkling Hollyberries Body Lotion It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates

Is the scent of this product better than or equal to other philosophy products?
Describe how this makes you feel? How does it smell?
Start your review of philosophy Sparkling Hollyberries Set!
the K.
jeanerette, LA
philosophy Sparkling Hollyberries Set uploaded by the K.
Oh My Gosh! I was given these as a set and after the first use I fell in love. They smell like grape fruit and the scent is anything but over powering! It sticks to you and unlike most lotions and washes it doesn’t wear off! Favorite!
Mayra C.
Oceanside, CA
This came in a set of lotion and bath wash. The scent was soooo good. Not too strong or sweet. The lotion is great. You feel moisturized long after applying and the formula is light and not greasy. It's my favorite body lotion.
Samantha S.
Wappingers Fl, NY
Love this brand and I got it for a Christmas present for my mom because she loves to take baths. It smells amazing and lasts long but also leaves your skin super smooth!
Brenda T.
Soledad, CA
Totally buy this for my family Christmas presents. Have loved it since when I first saw it would repurchase
Kerra D.
New Boston, OH
This smells so good and gets me in the Christmas spirit, it's relaxing and makes me in a better mood.
Erica R.
Austin
Love the scents Philosophy puts out for the holidays. The fragrances are never too harsh on my sensitive skin.
Jillian E.
Goffstown , NH
The smell is amazing, and leaves you felling very clean and fresh. One of the only products I can use, that does not irritate my skin.
Anita S.
Florence, OR
I find Philosophy to be a hit or miss for me. Some of the scents are amazing, others are horrendous. I do usually like the formulas and they are creamy and leave you soft after using them. I find they are great for my younger nieces.
Laura H.
Draper, UT
this is the only body wash I can use, I have really dry skin, and this body wash is the only one that works for me from all the ones I have tried , it leaves my skin super soft and with and amazin smell , and the lotion is great too the smell last all day
Eunice R.
Riverside
This really does work so much wonders and it also smells fantastic which is a plus and added bonus