philosophy Snow Angel Super Set uploaded by Seerra p.

BY PHILOSOPHY

A four-piece set including a multitasking shower gel, lotion, scrub, and body spritz, all with the delicate scent of sweetly fallen snow. Cleanse, hydrate, and soften, with holiday cheer and a sweetly fallen snow scent. Inspired by the wonder of freshly fallen snow, the unique scent is designed to transport you to a beautiful night dotted with stars and snowflakes. The multitasking, three-in-one formula provides a rich, foaming lather to cleanse and condition gently while the nourishing body lotion provides deep hydration for soft, delicate skin. The soothing scrub exfoliates, polishing the skin and imparting a natural radiance while natural extracts condition, and the body spritz is a refreshing perfumed mist for a unique touch. Skin is left feeling soft, smooth, and hydrated. This set contains: - 6 oz Sweetly Fallen Snow Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath - 4 oz Sweetly Fallen Snow Body Lotion - 4 oz Sweetly Fallen Snow Body Polishing Scrub - 4 oz Sweetly Fallen Snow Body Spritz It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates see more...

Madi B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This scent smells exactly like freshly fallen snow! I bought the set from Dillard’s for $32 and you definitely get your moneys worth. The products are gentle but effective. It comes with a shower gel (which can also be used as shampoo or bubble bath), lotion, body scrub, and spray. The shower gel definitely makes me feel squeaky clean and the lotion absorbs quickly. The body scrub is SUPER effective and makes me feel so smooth! The spray is super scented but it doesn’t last a super long time (my only complaint with this set). Overall a great buy!
Shanna L.
Smyrna, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My aunt gave me this as a gift last Christmas, and I just really love it. It's lasted a long time, you really do get an ample amount of product. My favorite is the scrub. I wouldn't use the shower/bath/shampoo product in my hair, but to each its own. It's a good set with a very light smell.
Elisabeth E.
Brewton, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
We purchased this as a Dirty Santa gift well I ended up with it, but I'm so glad I did!!! This set smells so good, it is literally the perfect gift set. The body scrub is amazing it leaves my skin so refreshed and soft it's amazing! The body wash, shampoo, and bubble bath is great!! I've used it as a shampoo before and it didn't dry my hair out, it left it conditioned, and made it very soft. The body wash is super moisturizing, and smells so so good!!! The lotion is so creamy and leaves my skin so so so nourished. The body spray is super light and perfect for a day out on the town. I really hope they bring this on as a permanent scent!
Autumn D.
Edenton, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this set for my mom and I wish I had one to keep for myself! The smell is so nice and the products do exactly what they are meant to do. Some are even multi-purpose! I highly recommend this set to anyone who is looking to be a great gift-giver!
Nina-Marie N.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the scent snow angel and have gotten the 3 in one bubble bath before so I was excited to treat myself to this set. I don't like the scent as much in the spray form. It smells different and very much like alcohol. The scrub is very thick and doesn't feel like it rinses clean, almost like I have a film left behind. It was disappointing, but the scent is still lovely and fresh.
Lori M.
Fairmont, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a big fan of the entire Philosophy product line, and this was no exception. Great texture, great smell, great product. The packaging is beautiful, and it makes a nice gift presentation. The price is fair, for what you get. I would definitely use it again, and I suggest it.
Love the scent of this! Bought 5 because I needed back ups. It is light but fragrant, can't find anything like it. Works wonders for moisturizing! Hope that this come out again next year! Would and did recommend to friends and family. 10 out of 10!
Seerra p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This snow angel set smells so refreshing it's like Christmas in a bottle. It makes my skin very soft and very glowing. The scent stays on my skin for probably around three or four hours.
Emily T.
Knoxville, TN
I bought several of these for Christmas presents and ultimately bought one for myself. The smell is amazing. I used the lotion all season and the body spray was another favorite. For the price you can't beat this set
Claudia V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it! The scent is outstanding. Love how each one has a seal that must be removed. Very soft and smooth to your body. Not much needed to make bubbles.