philosophy Snow Angel Super Set uploaded by Seerra p.

BY PHILOSOPHY

A four-piece set including a multitasking shower gel, lotion, scrub, and body spritz, all with the delicate scent of sweetly fallen snow. Cleanse, hydrate, and soften, with holiday cheer and a sweetly fallen snow scent. Inspired by the wonder of freshly fallen snow, the unique scent is designed to transport you to a beautiful night dotted with stars and snowflakes. The multitasking, three-in-one formula provides a rich, foaming lather to cleanse and condition gently while the nourishing body lotion provides deep hydration for soft, delicate skin. The soothing scrub exfoliates, polishing the skin and imparting a natural radiance while natural extracts condition, and the body spritz is a refreshing perfumed mist for a unique touch. Skin is left feeling soft, smooth, and hydrated. This set contains: - 6 oz Sweetly Fallen Snow Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath - 4 oz Sweetly Fallen Snow Body Lotion - 4 oz Sweetly Fallen Snow Body Polishing Scrub - 4 oz Sweetly Fallen Snow Body Spritz It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates see more...

Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
My all time favorite. I love layering the whole line. It truly smells like fresh falling snow. I have to admit that I stock up on this fresh,water scent for year round use. It has become my signature scent. If love being complimented you'll have to get this.
Chelsea D.
Chelsea D.
New Albany, MS
I purchased the Snow Angel Super Set at Ulta during Christmas time for myself and sisters. IT WAS A HIT! They were reasonably priced at a great value. They smelled so wonderful. We used everything until it was completely empty! This product is perfect!
Autumn D.
Autumn D.
Edenton, NC
I got this set for my mom and I wish I had one to keep for myself! The smell is so nice and the products do exactly what they are meant to do. Some are even multi-purpose! I highly recommend this set to anyone who is looking to be a great gift-giver!
Emily T.
Emily T.
Knoxville, TN
I bought several of these for Christmas presents and ultimately bought one for myself. The smell is amazing. I used the lotion all season and the body spray was another favorite. For the price you can't beat this set
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
DOS PALOS, CA
Perfect gift for the holidays. I love philosophy because their products are not only super cute (have you checked out the names?), but they are also amazing in quality and affordable in price.
Desiree E.
Desiree E.
Midlothian, VA
Amazing! Never greasy and smells amazing. I just had a baby and wear this because I don't want something overbearing. It's wonderful and moisturizers well. Scent seems to last all day
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Tampa, FL
I received this as a Christmas gift & love it. The body scrub is amazing. The lotion is non greasy & the body spray is fresh and clean. It's a very light scent not overpowering.
Amy R.
Amy R.
Old Bridge, NJ
I got the body wash as a gift from Sephora and I love it w lot!! they smell so good and you can use it for a bubble bath too
Nina-Marie N.
Nina-Marie N.
Bronx, NY
I love the scent snow angel and have gotten the 3 in one bubble bath before so I was excited to treat myself to this set. I don't like the scent as much in the spray form. It smells different and very much like alcohol. The scrub is very thick and doesn't feel like it rinses clean, almost like I have a film left behind. It was disappointing, but the scent is still lovely and fresh.
Lori M.
Lori M.
Fairmont, WV
I'm a big fan of the entire Philosophy product line, and this was no exception. Great texture, great smell, great product. The packaging is beautiful, and it makes a nice gift presentation. The price is fair, for what you get. I would definitely use it again, and I suggest it.