philosophy Snow Angel Super Set uploaded by Seerra p.

BY PHILOSOPHY

A four-piece set including a multitasking shower gel, lotion, scrub, and body spritz, all with the delicate scent of sweetly fallen snow. Cleanse, hydrate, and soften, with holiday cheer and a sweetly fallen snow scent. Inspired by the wonder of freshly fallen snow, the unique scent is designed to transport you to a beautiful night dotted with stars and snowflakes. The multitasking, three-in-one formula provides a rich, foaming lather to cleanse and condition gently while the nourishing body lotion provides deep hydration for soft, delicate skin. The soothing scrub exfoliates, polishing the skin and imparting a natural radiance while natural extracts condition, and the body spritz is a refreshing perfumed mist for a unique touch. Skin is left feeling soft, smooth, and hydrated. This set contains: - 6 oz Sweetly Fallen Snow Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath - 4 oz Sweetly Fallen Snow Body Lotion - 4 oz Sweetly Fallen Snow Body Polishing Scrub - 4 oz Sweetly Fallen Snow Body Spritz It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates see more...

Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
Obsessed with this scent! I need it to be available all year long not just the winter time! It's a good value and nothing else I've smelled before. I have never felt so passionately about a body wash, lotion, scent before. This is something I buy myself and for others. I recommend all the time!
Lynn W.
Lynn W.
Aragon, GA
Philosophy is the greatest!! The Snow Angel Super Set was a Christmas present from my mom. She loved it so much she ordered her own set. This smells amazing and made my skin so soft. I love the way it's packaged in a pretty set!! I will buy this myself when I run out :)
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
My all time favorite. I love layering the whole line. It truly smells like fresh falling snow. I have to admit that I stock up on this fresh,water scent for year round use. It has become my signature scent. If love being complimented you'll have to get this.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Austin, TX
Snow angel set was a Christmas gift at first I thought I wasn't gonna like it because I'm picky with smells bug omg I fell in love with the way my skin felt, they way it left me smelling good I felt amazing that I bought the snow angel body wash to have :)
April W.
April W.
Saint Peter, MN
Love there lotions they are great, make my skin feel so smooth and soft. The smell was different than I imagined. Smells to me like coconut and sugar. But I do like it. Not to overpowering. Plus this set came with lotion body scrub and a body mist/ spray.
Chelsea D.
Chelsea D.
New Albany, MS
I purchased the Snow Angel Super Set at Ulta during Christmas time for myself and sisters. IT WAS A HIT! They were reasonably priced at a great value. They smelled so wonderful. We used everything until it was completely empty! This product is perfect!
Autumn D.
Autumn D.
Edenton, NC
Review for: philosophy Snow Angel Super Set
I got this set for my mom and I wish I had one to keep for myself! The smell is so nice and the products do exactly what they are meant to do. Some are even multi-purpose! I highly recommend this set to anyone who is looking to be a great gift-giver!
Emily T.
Emily T.
Knoxville, TN
I bought several of these for Christmas presents and ultimately bought one for myself. The smell is amazing. I used the lotion all season and the body spray was another favorite. For the price you can't beat this set
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
DOS PALOS, CA
Perfect gift for the holidays. I love philosophy because their products are not only super cute (have you checked out the names?), but they are also amazing in quality and affordable in price.
Desiree E.
Desiree E.
Midlothian, VA
Amazing! Never greasy and smells amazing. I just had a baby and wear this because I don't want something overbearing. It's wonderful and moisturizers well. Scent seems to last all day