BY PHILOSOPHY

make snow angels in the shower. snow angel shampoo, shower gel and; bubble bath gently cleanses and conditions, leaving skin and hair feeling ultra soft. the sweetly fallen snow scent and pearlized shimmer capture the joy of a fresh snowfall to bring you holiday cheer. snow angel shower gel see more...

Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
This Philosophy 3-In-1 shampoo, bath and shower gel are incredible! It lathers well and leaves you feeling clean. It smells so very good. It does seem to be a little pricey, but considering it’s a shampoo and body wash in one, it’s really not to bad. In my opinion, it’s definitely worth the cost!  philosophy snow angel shower gel, 16 oz
Kelly A.
San Antonio , TX
I got this as a Christmas gift last year, and it lasted such a long time! It smells delicious and reminds me of Christmas every time I use it! It's gentle on the skin, and makes my skin feel silly soft! Definitely love this wash!
Kristen V.
Monroe, NY
Love how this is shampoo, body wash, and bubble bath all in one. The bottle is huge and I pull it out in the winter time every year. Great scent. I don't regularly use as shampoo but when I do, it does the job. Usually Black Friday sales on it at ulta
Elizabeth C.
Moss Point, MS
The smell is great but I didn't love it as skincare. I was searching for something stronger and with benzyol peroxide. This would be great for someone with less sensitive skin.
Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
This stuff is amazing and smells great. You can use it for a variety of things. It makes your hair smell great as a shampoo and is awesome as a body wash. It is thick but not too thick and is also very moisturizing. I even use it to bathe my baby because it's so gentle and so moisturizing. You can get a bottle for around $20 but if you go to discount store such as TJ Maxx you can find it for even cheaper around $12. It also lasts a very lon time and a small amount is all that is necessary to clean and moisturize your whole body. I also love the lip gloss that has the same scent.
Melissa F.
I love this smell of this shower gel but I really can't describe it, it's just very flowy and soft and I believe anyone would fall in love with Snow Angel.
Ashley D.
Chillicothe, MO
This shower gel is so amazing! The smell is heavenly and the packing is so cute! Gets you in the holiday spirit!
ina l.
San Francisco, CA
I really like this product! I also really like the scent, it's a very fresh scent
María Fernanda S.
Doral, FL
OH MY! Philosophy never disappoints me! I got this as a last time purchase for a trip and was sooo glad I did. The scent is delicious, the quality of the product is really good as usual and the packaging is lovely. I always recommend Philosophy to people. I know it may not be exactly the most budget friendly option out there, but it's definitely worth it.