Philosophy Snow Angel Shower Gel, 16 Ounce uploaded by Emily H.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Doree L.
All philosophy shower gels always moisturize my skin and never leaves my skin irritated. It smells great, light, elegant like a high priced perfume. It is pricey, but it’s the best shower gel for my skin because I have sensitive skin when it comes to soaps. I wish there was a fragrance version of this. I also wish this wasn’t only holiday limited time only. It is one of Philosophy’s great shower gels.Philosophy Snow Angel Shower Gel, 16 Ounce
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
This Philosophy 3-In-1 shampoo, bath and shower gel are incredible! It lathers well and leaves you feeling clean. It smells so very good. It does seem to be a little pricey, but considering the size of the bottle and it’s a shampoo and body wash in one, it’s really not to bad. In my opinion, it’s definitely worth the cost! Philosophy Snow Angel Shower Gel, 16 Ounce
Jenn S.
Silverdale
I received this as a re-gift of sorts, but I didn’t mind. The scent is light and slightly sweet, but not overbearing. It lathers up pretty well, too. I just use it as a body wash, but you can also use it as a shampoo.
Addison L.
This is my favorite scent that philosophy makes in this body wash! It smells so fresh but also sweet at the same time! I wish they carried this scent year round so I didn’t have to stock up around Christmas every year! I have recommended this to random people in the line at Ulta before so safe to say that I would also recommend to a friend :)
Emily P.
Harrisburg, PA
Philosophy shower gels are my favorite! Snow angel is such a nice subtle smell, and the bottle lasts a very long time! Their other scents are amazing as well like pink frosted animal cracker and cinnamon buns.
Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
This stuff is amazing and smells great. You can use it for a variety of things. It makes your hair smell great as a shampoo and is awesome as a body wash. It is thick but not too thick and is also very moisturizing. I even use it to bathe my baby because it's so gentle and so moisturizing. You can get a bottle for around $20 but if you go to discount store such as TJ Maxx you can find it for even cheaper around $12. It also lasts a very lon time and a small amount is all that is necessary to clean and moisturize your whole body
Emily H.
Normal
This shower gel is AMAZING! The lather is so rich and leaves your body sooo smooth. The scent of this shower gel is delicious and stays lingering on your body for hours. I definitely already recommend this brand and there are so many different kinds I would love to try! Philosophy Snow Angel Shower Gel, 16 Ounce
Brooke B.
Eagle
I absolutely love this as a shampoo and body wash. It smells way better than all of my other shampoos and shower gels, and this one is combined. This is a great buy for your money. Totally recommend and Philosophy never disappoints. LOVE IT!
Sierra F.
I love this stuff it is too cute for the holidays! It smells so good but it's also not too strong of a smell. It leaves your skin shining. I'm a big fan of philosophy they make some really amazing products.
Sydney B.
Tacoma , Wa
Hands down my favorite body soap. I love the smell and that it has micro glitter in it to give me a nice glow. Perfect all year around. I purchased mine from the base exchange and It is totally worth the price , A little goes a long ways. I also love that I can use it to wash my hair or take a bubble bath with it, so I can smell good and glow from head to toe. I would recommend this product to anyone who likes multifunctional products or anyone who likes glitter.