Philosophy Snow Angel Shower Gel, 16 Ounce uploaded by Emily H.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Brenda S.
Orange, TX
I love this product! It has such a clean fresh scent that last a long time.I get a lot of compliments and am asked what scent I am wearing.I bought my Philosophy on QVC and will continue to buy this product.Love my Philosophy!!
Amanda L.
Pullman, WA
The smell is nice but it doesn't bubble nearly as much as I wanted it to or expected it to. Haven't used it as a shampoo because I'm really picky about that, but don't think it's the best bubble bath out there.
Cathie G.
Kewaunee, WI
I love this creamy shower gel! A little goes a long way and smells like soft magnolia or honeysuckle to me. Wish I could buy this all year round!!
Sierra G.
greenwood indiana
I love philosophy products, especially their body ones! Snow angel is amazing for winter. Smells just like you walked outside at christmastime!
Irma L.
North Hollywood, CA
Love Philosophy Snow Angel Gel how my skin smells after I shower and they way my skin feels, so soft and radiant....
Fin B.
Corte Madera, CA
The color is EVERYTHING! It smells like snow and cookies and makes for a great bath. It is literally the very best
Heather G.
Denham Spgs, LA
I wish they sold this year round! It is always on my Christmas List and I try and stock up extras. Smells amazing.
Rishu S.
BURNABY, BC
This smells so good and it feels very soft on the skin. It doesn't leave a residue or a film on the skin. It helps my skin feel fresh and clean.
Becky M.
Hubert, NC
Smells great, but doesn't bubble up very well, which was disappointing. If it had good suds, I would love it!