Philosophy Snow Angel Shower Gel, 16 Ounce uploaded by Emily H.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Brooke B.
Eagle
I absolutely love this as a shampoo and body wash. It smells way better than all of my other shampoos and shower gels, and this one is combined. This is a great buy for your money. Totally recommend and Philosophy never disappoints. LOVE IT!
Emily H.
Normal
This shower gel is AMAZING! The lather is so rich and leaves your body sooo smooth. The scent of this shower gel is delicious and stays lingering on your body for hours. I definitely already recommend this brand and there are so many different kinds I would love to try! Philosophy Snow Angel Shower Gel, 16 Ounce
Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
This stuff is amazing and smells great. You can use it for a variety of things. It makes your hair smell great as a shampoo and is awesome as a body wash. It is thick but not too thick and is also very moisturizing. I even use it to bathe my baby because it's so gentle and so moisturizing. You can get a bottle for around $20 but if you go to discount store such as TJ Maxx you can find it for even cheaper around $12. It also lasts a very lon time and a small amount is all that is necessary to clean and moisturize your whole body
Sydney B.
Tacoma , Wa
Hands down my favorite body soap. I love the smell and that it has micro glitter in it to give me a nice glow. Perfect all year around. I purchased mine from the base exchange and It is totally worth the price , A little goes a long ways. I also love that I can use it to wash my hair or take a bubble bath with it, so I can smell good and glow from head to toe. I would recommend this product to anyone who likes multifunctional products or anyone who likes glitter.
Ronda H.
United States Virgin Islands
This bath gel is awesome and smells delightful. The scent is long lasting but not too heavy. I got complements after I used it. The scent is heavenly. The product is gentle to the skin. The only con about it is that it's not available all year round. I would recommend it to everyone.
Amanda B.
Trenton, NJ
Nice scent and great moisturizer. Great for sensitive skin. You only need a small amount that will become a large amount of body wash. It will last a long time, and you do not need to use any other scent. I would recommend this to every woman, that would like great skin.
Vibha G.
Okay, so I'm a big fan of all the Philosophy shower gels. I bought this from Sephora and I usually like the ones that smell super sweet but this one was just okay - I use it sporadically and I just cant get used to the smell of it. Since it is a philosophy product, I would recommend it for people to use.
Eileen G.
I really love this scent. I don't love it as a shampoo but it is a great body wash and bubble bath. The scent usually comes out around the holidays but is fun for all year long.
Lauren S.
Norfolk, VA
LOVE THIS STUFF!!! if you love to smell good all day, this is the stuff for you! I love when i use a great smelling body wash, and it actually leaves behind the scent!
Felicia A.
Nauvoo, AL
This is a amazing product! If you don't have this and you love philosophy as much as I do you need to go pick it up. The scent is so lovely I think everyone needs this in there life