philosophy® Snow Angel Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath uploaded by Jamie B.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Snow angels come to call during the happiest season of all. The warmth of their glow and joyful sound bring love and peace to those around. Snow angels sprinkle sweetly fallen snow from the night sky, as they hover in the clouds watching over you and I. Their kiss so sweet, their hearts filled with joy, they bring holiday cheer to every girl and boy. Make snow angels in the shower. Snow angel shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath gently cleanses and conditions, leaving skin and hair feeling ultra soft. The sweetly fallen snow scent and pearlized shimmer capture the joy of a fresh snowfall to bring you holiday cheer. Snow angel works to: Multitasking, 3-in-1 formula Leaves skin and hair feeling ultra soft Sweetly fallen snow scent and shimmers bring you cheer Apply to wet body or scalp. Lather, rinse, repeat. If using as a bubble bath, drizzle a generous amount under running water and enjoy. see more...

Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
This stuff is amazing and smells great. You can use it for a variety of things. It makes your hair smell great as a shampoo and is awesome as a body wash. It is thick but not too thick and is also very moisturizing. I even use it to bathe my baby because it's so gentle and so moisturizing. You can get a bottle for around $20 but if you go to discount store such as TJ Maxx you can find it for even cheaper around $12. It also lasts a very lon time and a small amount is all that is necessary to clean and moisturize your whole body
Jamie B.
Cleveland , Tn
This is absolutely the BEST body wash I have ever used! It has an amazingly clean, fresh and simple smell. I have very sensitive skin and have not reacted to this product. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
Samantha J.
Norridge, IL
#blackfriday all the philosophy shower gels were $12 instead of $18. So basically when you buy two you get the third for free (normal price). I love philosophy holiday stuff and snow angel is forsure my favorite every year
Jordan J.
Martinsburg, WV
This smells good. I bought it for my grandmother for Christmas and she loves it
Jennifer C.
I've seen this out now for many years but am unable to get to a Sephora or Philosophy store to smell it. I'm one of those that has to know I like the smell before I'll buy the product. Can anyone describe how this actually smells? I know it's hard to do for Philosophy, but I really am curious!