BeautyBodyBody Carephilosophy
- Snow Angel Glazed Body Souffle

Philosophy - Snow Angel Glazed Body Souffle

This little indulgence is good for the soul...and the body. A perfect pairing of scent and sensation, almond glazed body soufflé will soften your skin and sweeten your mood. This light yet luxurious formula moisturizes, soothes and protects skin with shea butter, aloe, olive fruit extract and antioxidants, leaving skin feeling silky-soft and lightly fragranced, and you feeling a little bit pampered.

How is this different compared to the same fragrance lotion?
Start your review of Philosophy - Snow Angel Glazed Body Souffle!
Paola F.
San Francisco
Philosophy - Snow Angel Glazed Body Souffle uploaded by Paola F.
Love it, leaves my skin soft and smooth besides smells good too. No jokes but my skin feel like a baby skin so soft and smooth. I use it every day to hydrate my skin. I would highly recommend this product.
Jillian G.
North Wales, PA
This is so good for the body especially after the shower. It is a bit pricey but its so amazing. It is a pampering feel good type of product. The scent is so soft and sweet and gentle and the fact it's a body butter makes it that much more soft. It feels like a cloud on my skin and it feels so good for self care and esteem, especially after a shower and shaving your legs and then when you get out and apply it on your legs; your legs would feel so silky. I totally recommend it to you it feels so good!!
Sarah S.
1,656 reviews
The Philosophy Snow Angel Glazed Body Soufflé is a fairly decent non-greasy moisturizer to use if you have dry skin in the winter. It smells absolutely wonderful too. I can’t completely identify the scent, but it has light floral and fresh notes to it and it’s not overpowering at all. My only complaint is that it’s a little pricy for the amount you get in the container, but you can find big discounts on it after the holidays.