philosophy snow angel body lotion, 7 oz uploaded by Bridget C.philosophy snow angel body lotion, 7 oz uploaded by Bridget C.philosophy snow angel body lotion, 7 oz uploaded by Bridget C.

BY PHILOSOPHY

feel surrounded in snowfall as you hydrate skin with snow angel body lotion with shea butter 2 helps soften skin 3 promotes moisture retention snow angel features a sweetly fallen snow scent that captures the joy of a fresh snowfall to bring you holiday cheer. the luxurious formula is enriched with shea butter, olive and macadamia nut oils to help soften skin and aid in moisture retention, while antioxidants help protect skin against environmental attack. skin is left feeling hydrated and sweetly soft. made in usa see more...

philosophy snow angel body lotion, 7 oz
  • "Great lotion with a soft, non-cloying scent. Hydrates my skin after baths and showers, not greasy feeling but lasting moisture for my skin." in 5 reviews
Jen B.
Lafayette
Snow Angel body lotion by Philosophy is the perfect body lotion. It’s silky smooth texture glides on easily, absorbing quickly but not disappearing entirely either. It doesn’t feel greasy or sticky, which is not easy to find in a body lotion even though most lotions say the same thing.
Philosophy’s lotion actually does what all body lotions say they do but rarely deliver on.
And the scent is perfect; mild and wintery-fresh.
philosophy Snow Angel Duo (review is for the body lotion. Shower gel reviewed separately.)
Doree L.
It’s hydrating and very light. I brought it in a double set with a Snow Angel shower gel on sale at Nordstrom Rack. It is gentle and left my skin soft. It’s a bit pricey for two full size products for regular price twenty dollars. I brought it for less than fifteen, which is pretty good. I love this scent!philosophy Snow Angel Duo
Rhonda P.
This lotion works great. Goes on super light but moisturizes well. Fresh light scent. Biggest pro is the lasting hydration. Good value for how long it last. A little goes a long way. Would buy it again in a different scent.
Jannell C.
Azusa , CA
I love the scent of this. I have the whole kit and the exfoliator is probably my favorite thing. Leaves my skin so smooth. And using the whole line makes the scent last a lot longer. The lotion is so soft.
Shaina C.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Smells amazing and refreshing. Makes your skin super soft for hours without having to put more on. I don't see any cons. I use it everyday after the shower. It smells minty and crisp. Would recommend this to anyone!
Drew N.
Alvaton, KY
I have the bigger bottle of this, but it still smells absolutely amazing and feels amazing on my sensitive skin. I use this year round and have gotten so much use out of it! Always happy with Philosophy products.
Heidi T.
This is my favorite scented lotion. I stock up on in in the winter and use it all year long. It does not feel greasy and hydrates the skin. It is a light scent so I can even mix it with other fragrances. I have repurchased this multiple times.
Ashley D.
Acushnet, MA
I liked this lotion but I wouldn't say I loved it I found it extremely expensive and it worked no better than any of the cheaper lotions. I also found it a hassle ordering it. I wouldn't but it again.
Brandi B.
Austin, TX
The smell is heavenly! The texture is wonderful and it leaves my skin feeling hydrated and smooth. I always get so excited when its fall - this stuff goes on sale at Marshall's and I stock up!
Caroline A.
Carrboro, NC
I received the snow angel set as a Christmas gift. The snow angel scent isn't bad, but it's nothing special! It does the job of an average body lotion-- nothing special, not amazingly hydrating. I'd say it's not worth the price unless for some reason you LOVE this scent.