Philosophy Silent Night Soothing Lavender Shampoo/Shower Gel/Bubble Bath, 16 Ounces

BY PHILOSOPHY

Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
This is a great evening wine down scent, I love to use in my bubble bath to relax and get sleepy. It's a delightful body wash and shampoo also. These are affordable and make a wonderful gift idea, I love collecting the different scents.
Anastasia P.
phoenix, AZ
This stuff is seriously awesome! It truly does all the things it is supposed to do. Leaves hair silky, washes off your body well if used as shower gel and GREAT bubble bath if you want to relax. Smells amazing but it is not too over powering. Use at the end of a long day to let the lavender scent relax you.
Paticia R.
Bossier City, LA
I was sent this product for free to test. I love this product! I love to take a shower at night before bed and this helps relax me and even better for a late night bath! I love love love lavender scents! It's amazing! A definite repurchase!
Brooke P.
Columbia, TN
The smell of lavender just puts me in a relaxed mood! I love it so much, after taking a hot shower and letting your skin open up to this wonderful shower gel makes you want to immediately chill out and relax
Raini W.
Cleveland, OH
This gel is the best. The lavender scent is not to overpowering and it is enough to feel really relaxed and comfortable. Its also long lasting unlike most gel this one actually leaves a scent of your body without having to use lotion, cream, fragrance, or oil after bathing or showering.
Monica R.
Champaign, IL
Philosophy is a great brand and I love a lot of their dreams and shower gels. This shower gel in lavender smells and feels wonderful. Pretty pricey though
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA
Very nice. I like the scent and how it made my skin feel after using it. I love all Philosophy products because they are made very well.
Melissa W.
Savannah, GA
Philosophy is my favorite brand of shower gels! This is like a grown up version of the goodnight lavender baby wash!!! Love it!
Regina G.
San Bernardino, CA
So relaxing smells fantastic. Bought a second set for my mom she loved it too!!! Buying more for my sisters next week
johanna G.
Pleasanton, CA
Love this, it smells wonderful and lasts a long time. Great price and are great for gifts. Highly recommend