BY PHILOSOPHY

Philosophy Silent Night Soothing Lavender Body Lotion, 7 Ounce
  • "Love this scent! Very hydrating and leaves my skin extremely soft. Scent is not over powering. Does not leave a heavy film or leave my skin feeling greasy. Definitely will repurchase again and again. " in 3 reviews
Kylie B.
Belleville, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Apply this lotion after a nighttime shower to help you get extremely relaxed and ready for a restful night sleep. Goes on smooth, very gentle on your skin and absorbs evenly. Doesn't leave that tacky feeling behind. Doesn't make my clothes stick to me. It is a little on the pricey side, so use wisely.
Kaylene W.
Midland, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kristin M.
My husband uses this particular brand after his nightly showers to keep his skin moisturized. The lavender scent is not too strong and it soothes his senses (his words, not mine).
amber s.
Sun City, CA
Love the quality of this brand, none of the products ever fail to impress me. This one in particular is great, great smell and doesn't leave behind any oily reside like some body lotions do.
Eliza P.
Greenville, SC
Using this before bed is absolute heaven. The smell and the sensation of putting it on is an altogether relaxing experience. Will buy more in years to come!
Mia F.
Beaver Falls, PA
I love this ! I like to use it before I go to bed or when I need to relax! The smell is so fresh clean and calming! I definitely recommend trying this out
Kivlis N.
Arleta, CA
I love this lotion before bedtime. The scent is really soothing and it does a great job at moisturizing my skin.
mckenzie c.
Birmingham, AL
I love this amazing product. i love to use it before i go to bed. The lavender is sooooo soothing !!!
Brittany V.
Elyria, OH
This is a very good product. It does smell good, although it is rather too thick for my liking.
Amanda J.
Riverview , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has the best smell of lavender and leaves your feeling so relaxed with silky smooth skin.