BY PHILOSOPHY

Shower Gel Summer Drinks Duo - This duo of summer shakers delivers happy hour for your shower, cleansing and conditioning your body and hair, while making every day just a bit sweeter with fruity, tropical scents. Treat yourself without the calories with the 3-in-1 moisturizing formula that provides a rich, foaming lather to gently cleanse and condition, leaving skin and hair feeling soft.A $34 valueSummer Drinks Shower Gel Duo Includes:Melon Daiquiry (16.0 oz.)Senorita Margarita (16.0 oz.) - Shower Gel Summer Drinks Duo see more...

Janeigne N.
I just picked this scent online without smelling it and luckily I love it. It smells DELICIOUS! Reminds me of a melon flavor ice cream. It is not as overpoweringly strong as... let's say Fresh body wash(I only use it for body wash after gym), but still lingers afterwards. It makes me want to have that melon flavor ice cream.
Jennifer M.
I love this body wash. I get it from Sephora and it never disappoints. I love the margarita smell. And it makes me skin feel so soft and clean. I tried it as shampoo once and didn’t like it but as a body wash it’s excellent
Jacquie Y.
Rockville
I’ve tried many shower gels, but these are the two I keep coming back to. The scents are exactly as described/named and they make me feel happy as I use them. I love this as a body wash and bubble bath (but not as a shampoo really.) My kids also love these and steal them quite often. I have bought the margarita gel at least 4 times now and I’m sure I’ll buy it again- so- clearly it’s a winner!
Libby S.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Oh my gosh I love this stuff so much. I love the margarita one so much I could smell it all day. The formula is really nice I use it for bubble baths also and it makes my bath smell so yummy. Find you favorite flavor and buy it!!
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
This Philosophy 3-In-1 shampoo, bath and shower gel are incredible! It lathers well and leaves you feeling clean. It smells so very good. It does seem to be a little pricey, but considering the size of the bottle and it’s a shampoo and body wash in one, it’s really not to bad. In my opinion, it’s definitely worth the cost!  Philosophy Shower Gel Summer Drinks Duo
Tilson H.
Olathe
Smells amazing! Makes my skin very soft and suds quickly when I use a loofa. It can be expensive but i still think affordable. I don’t mind paying the price, a little goes a long way! I would recommend this to others!
Monique M.
Toms River, NJ
I'd only made this purchase when they were on sale on qvc. Normally, I wouldn't have chosen these fragrances. But omg, I fell in love. Over the years, I've used many, I mean MANY, of the 3 in 1's. Have given countless bottles as holiday gifts. This duo is one of my faves. Surprisingly, the scents are each very fresh, revitalizing, besides coffee and my puppy, prob the only thing that can make me smile in the morning. I do not, however care for them as shampoo, too drying for my taste. Strictly body wash for me.
Kristin M.
Hot Springs, AR
Y'all. These shower gels/shampoo/bubble bath smells amazing!! I am obsessed. I love the philosophy brand and have yet to find any product of theirs that I didn't like. These multi purpose products leave your skin feeling soft and smelling great. I highly recommend them. It's like a summer getaway every time you shower.
Meghan S.
Columbia, NJ
This bubble bath/shampoo/shower gel lasts forever!! I use it mainly for shower gel and bubble bath, but occasionally I'll use it in my hair. I love the recipes that are printed on the bottle too! You can get so many uses out of this bottle.
Valerie G.
Freeport, FL
Smells amazing. Best body wash I’ve ever used. Great price, lasts forever. Very worth it just for the packaging! I love how it has the drinks on the outside. So gentle you can use it as a shampoo. I recommend this to anyone who loves a good body wash.