BY PHILOSOPHY

An award-winning, three-in-one shampoo, body wash, and bubble bath in a winter aroma. Key benefits: - Gently cleanses skin and hair - Delivers light fragrance - Hydrates If you want to know more… Shimmering Snowlace Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath provides a rich, foaming lather that cleanses and conditions from head to toe, leaving skin and hair feeling silky soft and lightly perfumed with the happy and bright scent of sweetly fallen snow. This award-winning formula is gentle enough for everyday use and triples as a body wash, shampoo, and foaming bath. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates see more...

Kyriana F.
Review for: philosophy Shimmering Snowlace Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath 16 oz/ 480 mL
It smells fantastic in the tub! In the bottle it smelled a lot different than I was expecting, but in the tub it smells so fresh! I love the smell. However it does come in a very small bottle. The bubbles also don't last very long (I use it exclusively as bubble bath). Store brand bubble bath usually last me about twenty to thirty minutes. This stuff lasts about five or ten. So for the price and the effectiveness, I don't think it's really worth it.
Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
This stuff is amazing and smells great. You can use it for a variety of things. It makes your hair smell great as a shampoo and is awesome as a body wash. It is thick but not too thick and is also very moisturizing. I even use it to bathe my baby because it's so gentle and so moisturizing. You can get a bottle for around $20 but if you go to discount store such as TJ Maxx you can find it for even cheaper around $12. It also lasts a very lon time and a small amount is all that is necessary to clean and moisturize your whole body
Abbey M.
Welcome to the land of snow fairies and sugar cookies, er, I mean, your shower. Philosophy always provides the best in skincare and products and the shampoo shower gel and bubble bath is no exception. The creamy formula leaves my skin wonderfully scented. Great way to get in the mood for the holidays.
Anna B.
Gladstone, MI
I have been a huge fan of philosophy's shampoo shower gel combos. They all lather really nicely and keep my skin nice and smooth. The holiday scent of this is crazy good. It's like vanilla, but also smells fresh. I purchased it at Ulta cosmetics!
Labiba H.
Bronx, NY
This smells soooooooooooooo nice Makes your skin feel extremely oft. So fun to use. Makes a lot of bubbles. Perfect for teenagers especially. I use it all the time. It also lasts for a long time considering how much i used it.
Lyric W.
Although I don't use this for my hair, for my body the smell is delightful! I also like to use it as bubble bath, it makes great bubbles and also makes the water smell nice and sweet.
Kayla S.
Canal Winchester, OH
Smells great, but I like to use this more as a bubble bath gel, rather than a shampoo. Tends to produce more oil on scalp, but does something different for my skin! Everyone is different though. Give it a try! I would buy it again.
brandy g.
Likes this more as a body wash. Lather and smell were ok but would not purchase for me. Maybe a gift. Not a fan of the philosophy brand since it breaks me out.
Celeste D.
Saint Paul, MN
Loved it for shower gel! Smells amazing. I dont take baths but I have friends that have used it as bubble bath and loved it. I definitely recommend.
coty g.
Klamath Falls, OR
Love philosophy use all their products so good for the skin. Also fun and cute. Love that they hate kits for everything.