BY PHILOSOPHY

An award-winning, three-in-one shampoo, body wash, and bubble bath in a winter aroma. Key benefits: - Gently cleanses skin and hair - Delivers light fragrance - Hydrates If you want to know more… Shimmering Snowlace Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath provides a rich, foaming lather that cleanses and conditions from head to toe, leaving skin and hair feeling silky soft and lightly perfumed with the happy and bright scent of sweetly fallen snow. This award-winning formula is gentle enough for everyday use and triples as a body wash, shampoo, and foaming bath. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Canal Winchester, OH
Smells great, but I like to use this more as a bubble bath gel, rather than a shampoo. Tends to produce more oil on scalp, but does something different for my skin! Everyone is different though. Give it a try! I would buy it again.
Labiba H.
Labiba H.
Bronx, NY
This smells soooooooooooooo nice Makes your skin feel extremely oft. So fun to use. Makes a lot of bubbles. Perfect for teenagers especially. I use it all the time. It also lasts for a long time considering how much i used it.
Lyric W.
Lyric W.
Although I don't use this for my hair, for my body the smell is delightful! I also like to use it as bubble bath, it makes great bubbles and also makes the water smell nice and sweet.
brandy g.
brandy g.
Likes this more as a body wash. Lather and smell were ok but would not purchase for me. Maybe a gift. Not a fan of the philosophy brand since it breaks me out.
Celeste D.
Celeste D.
Saint Paul, MN
Loved it for shower gel! Smells amazing. I dont take baths but I have friends that have used it as bubble bath and loved it. I definitely recommend.
coty g.
coty g.
Klamath Falls, OR
Love philosophy use all their products so good for the skin. Also fun and cute. Love that they hate kits for everything.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
I was given a sample of this from sephora and omg I need to purchase this asap! Its amazing, smells amazing, so bubbly!!
Lesley W.
Lesley W.
Smells like Heaven! Absolutely in love, although you can never go wrong with Philosophy 😚💜💚💙
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
Bakersfield, CA
I love how it makes your skin smell and look because it mkes it to where it is super glowy !
Love using this when I'm in a rush! It smells amazing and it makes me feel clean