BY PHILOSOPHY

Amber D.
Stanford , KY
I love all things philosophy! This sun protection SPF 30 is great. Not greasy at all like most sun protection products. Highly recommended!
Cecilia T.
Livingston, CA
It hydrates my skin and protect my skin from the sun. It doesn't feel heavy so it's light enough to put makeup over it. I like it overall
Lisette J.
Bronx, NY
Tiffany Y.
Los Angeles, CA
as we age we regret not using sunscreen everyday. this sunscreen feels light to the touch and doesnt have much of a sticky residue
Morgan D.
Annapolis, MD
This sunscreen is great and it smells SOOO GOOD I was able to actually apply a little to my face without the worry of breaking our
Cindy P.
I love this sun protection! It does not leave a weird feeling when I try it. It also absorbs really quick in to my skin.
Leanza M.
Tulare, CA
Love this sunscreen! I used it all summer and seriously it saved me! Smells great! I purchased this from Macy's :)
Yarinelys B.
One of the best creams, brings a very good sunscreen of SPF 30 that protects our skin at the same time provides a little moisturizer.