BY PHILOSOPHY

this one is fresh from the picking. field of flowers wild blackberry blossom shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath is philosophy s pick for the perfect jumpstart to your day. experience bushels of fun as you lather and enjoy the delightful scent of fresh, sun-ripened blackberries and florals. the 3-in-1, moisturizing formula provides a rich, foaming lather to gently cleanse and condition, leaving skin and hair feeling super soft. see more...

• What is your favorite Philosophy product?3 Answers
  • "Always a great quality shampoo, and smells great as well." in 1 review
  • "It has a nice, fresh scent and leaves my hair soft and shiny." in 1 review
  • "This is the first Philosophy body wash that I've tried and I am loving it." in 1 review
  • "This smell seems to fade in hair very fast" in 1 review
  • "It smells wonderful and leaves your hair smelling good and feeling great." in 1 review
Tarrah G.
Tarrah G.
Wonderful fragrance and a good lather. Wish it was more affordable...
Christine M.
Christine M.
N Tonawanda, NY
I love this product! If the smell isn't enough to get you hooked, it is super effective in creating soft and manageable hair.
mercer e.
mercer e.
Greer, SC
I love philosophy shampoo because it makes my hair really soft and smooth and it smells realllllly good!!!
Amy W.
Amy W.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell of this is not even close to as intense as Grace, I recommend that one much more. This smell seems to fade in hair very fast
Summer H.
Summer H.
I love the brand and this product. It smells wonderful and leaves your hair smelling good and feeling great.
Rhiannon  .
Rhiannon .
Leeds, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Again these products have amazing qualities but the scents are not great. I haven't tried them all but the 3or 4 I have aren't really that great.
Nichole C.
Nichole C.
I like Philosophy Shampoo, but not so much this scent. Overall, philosophy shampoo products are good for all hair types and the scents are not overpowering. They are a little pricey, but it doesn't take much to get a good lather, plus you can use it as body wash!
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Dickinson, TX
They are luxurious and smell good, but some scents do leave a weird smell to your skin. I prefer the sweet scents over any others.
Giselle K.
Giselle K.
Germantown, MD
Always a great quality shampoo, and smells great as well. I think my hair is so much more manageable after using this product!
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.
This is the first Philosophy body wash that I've tried and I am loving it. It doesn't require a ton of product to achieve a great later. The smell is soft and floral without being overwhelming. Definitely a keeper.
Jade N.
Jade N.
Catasauqua, PA
What is your favorite Philosophy product?