philosophy shampoo

this one is fresh from the picking. field of flowers wild blackberry blossom shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath is philosophy s pick for the perfect jumpstart to your day. experience bushels of fun as you lather and enjoy the delightful scent of fresh, sun-ripened blackberries and florals. the 3-in-1, moisturizing formula provides a rich, foaming lather to gently cleanse and condition, leaving skin and hair feeling super soft.

What is your favorite Philosophy product?
Start your review of philosophy shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
i love philosophy shampoo because it makes my hair really soft and smooth and it smells realllllly good!!in reviews
Always a great quality shampoo, and smells great as well.in reviews
It has a nice, fresh scent and leaves my hair soft and shiny.in reviews
This smell seems to fade in hair very fastin reviews
It smells wonderful and leaves your hair smelling good and feeling great.in reviews
Nichole C.
I like Philosophy Shampoo, but not so much this scent. Overall, philosophy shampoo products are good for all hair types and the scents are not overpowering. They are a little pricey, but it doesn't take much to get a good lather, plus you can use it as body wash!
Jennifer D.
Willmar, MN
This is the first Philosophy body wash that I've tried and I am loving it. It doesn't require a ton of product to achieve a great later. The smell is soft and floral without being overwhelming. Definitely a keeper.
mercer E.
Greer, SC
I love philosophy shampoo because it makes my hair really soft and smooth and it smells realllllly good!!!
Summer H.
I love the brand and this product. It smells wonderful and leaves your hair smelling good and feeling great.
Christine M.
Cheektowaga, NY
I love this product! If the smell isn't enough to get you hooked, it is super effective in creating soft and manageable hair.
Amy W.
Los Angeles, CA
The smell of this is not even close to as intense as Grace, I recommend that one much more. This smell seems to fade in hair very fast
Giselle K.
Germantown, MD
Always a great quality shampoo, and smells great as well. I think my hair is so much more manageable after using this product!
Elizabeth B.
They are luxurious and smell good, but some scents do leave a weird smell to your skin. I prefer the sweet scents over any others.
Carin H.
Bowmanville
This shampoo is lovely. It has a nice, fresh scent and leaves my hair soft and shiny. I love the conditioner too.