Philosophy Senorita Margarita Shampoo/Shower Gel/Bubble Bath, 16 Ounces

Bring happy hour to your shower with Senorita Margarita shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath. The moisturizing formula cleanses and conditions skin and hair.

Has anybody used this as a shampoo? I'm curious how it works!
Start your review of Philosophy Senorita Margarita Shampoo/Shower Gel/Bubble Bath, 16 Ounces!
San marcos, TX
This stuff is amazing and smells great. You can use it for a variety of things. It makes your hair smell great as a shampoo and is awesome as a body wash. It is thick but not too thick and is also very moisturizing. I even use it to bathe my baby because it's so gentle and so moisturizing. You can get a bottle for around $20 but if you go to discount store such as TJ Maxx you can find it for even cheaper around $12. It also lasts a very lon time and a small amount is all that is necessary to clean and moisturize your whole body. I also love the lip gloss that has the same scent.
Brooklyn, NY
I don't like that it was so expensive first off 😭😭 but I wanted to try it so I paid the money. I wish the smell stayed on your body longer lol my shower smells like margaritas. A little goes a long way here I've been using so stingily since I spent so much on it and I don't think I'd buy this flavor again next time , I'll try out the different ones Philosophy Senorita Margarita Shampoo/Shower Gel/Bubble Bath, 16 Ounces
Scottsdale, AZ
Great body wash but far from my favorite scent...it does the job and lasts forever which makes it worth the price! I love the brand and will continue to buy this product just in a different scent next time around!
Philosophy Senorita Margarita Shampoo/Shower Gel/Bubble Bath, 16 Ounces uploaded by Lori M.
This body wash smells AMAZING! It hydrates your skin & the great smell stays with you long after your shower. My skin felt great with no greasy residue.
Springfield, IL
Pretty much an all-in-one for my most of lazy days. Smells good and my hair feels good! Still use my other Philosophy shampoo and conditioner!
Rockville, MD
Love the smell of this! Amazing formula! Comes in many different scents that truly come to life! Love the philosophy products!!!
Cheviot
Love the clean smell and great lather that this produces. The fragrance does not interfere with my perfume.
My FAVOURITE shower gel! I used to be obsessed with these little dolls that smelled like different scents when I was a kid, and this smells just like the lemon lime one I loved. (Very nostalgic for me obviously) the gel feels nice, softening and the smell is to die for.
County grande prairie , AB
I love all of the philosophy body products. They suds up nicely, and the smell really lasts. They're also totally the way they describe. It doesn't just smell like lime, it smells like a great combination of lime and salt and summer vibes!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...