Philosophy Senorita Margarita Shampoo/Shower Gel/Bubble Bath, 16 Ounces uploaded by Jacqueline B.Philosophy Senorita Margarita Shampoo/Shower Gel/Bubble Bath, 16 Ounces uploaded by Lori M.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Bring happy hour to your shower with Senorita Margarita shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath. The moisturizing formula cleanses and conditions skin and hair. see more...

Kurtisha H.
Brooklyn, NY
I don't like that it was so expensive first off 😭😭 but I wanted to try it so I paid the money. I wish the smell stayed on your body longer lol my shower smells like margaritas. A little goes a long way here I've been using so stingily since I spent so much on it and I don't think I'd buy this flavor again next time , I'll try out the different ones Philosophy Senorita Margarita Shampoo/Shower Gel/Bubble Bath, 16 Ounces
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
This Philosophy 3-In-1 shampoo, bath and shower gel are incredible! It lathers well and leaves you feeling clean. It smells so very good. It does seem to be a little pricey, but considering the size of the bottle and it’s a shampoo and body wash in one, it’s really not to bad. In my opinion, it’s definitely worth the cost! Philosophy Senorita Margarita Shampoo/Shower Gel/Bubble Bath, 16 Ounces
Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
This stuff is amazing and smells great. You can use it for a variety of things. It makes your hair smell great as a shampoo and is awesome as a body wash. It is thick but not too thick and is also very moisturizing. I even use it to bathe my baby because it's so gentle and so moisturizing. You can get a bottle for around $20 but if you go to discount store such as TJ Maxx you can find it for even cheaper around $12. It also lasts a very lon time and a small amount is all that is necessary to clean and moisturize your whole body. I also love the lip gloss that has the same scent.
Ashley M.
Brooklyn, NY
OKAY HOW DO YOU NOT LOVE THIS PRODUCT?? YES I WANT TO SMELL LIKE MY FAVORITE COCKTAIL. Using this just brings me back to so many beach vacations, cruises, and parties. This multi-use soap smells very fruity & lime. Works great as a shampoo, body wash, or bubble bath. My favorite. I ask for this every year on my 🎉
Jacqueline B.
San Diego, CA
After I tried my bottle for the first time, I absolutely fell in love with this product and it has been my default shower gel. I've purchased so many different ones already. The scent is so so good and it is is fact a great multitasking product
Kelly P.
Hubert, NC
Smells amazing! I was pregnant while using this so it was a little treat and as close to tequila as I got. It lathers nicely and rinse clean. I felt moisturized for several hours after even after I got too big to lotion myself ;-) highly recommend!
Emily d.
Lake Oswego, OR
I'm not really a fan of multi-use products that aren't made up of ingredients I know. I was expecting something kinda soapy that stripped my hair of its oils and yup it was just that. It's got a nice smell and it's a decent body wash though.
Chelsea B.
This product makes my hair feel amazing! Smells good and makes my hair feel so soft after I get out of the shower. Very gentle. You don't need a lot either for it to work. An it pricey but it is worth it.
Pamela D.
San Antonio, TX
I love the smell of this it really cleans my hair good and is gentle to use everyday it is a good value for the price I recommend it to everyone the packaging is just like a body wash I wish it was a pump instead but what matters is the product and it is amazing
Anisha G.
Englewd Clfs, NJ
This shampoo smells like summer! It's on the pricier scale but it left my hair feeling soft and clean. It is very expensive for a shampoo , I don't know if I would buy it again just because of the price.
Danielle H.
Grande prairie , AB
Has anybody used this as a shampoo? I'm curious how it works!