BY PHILOSOPHY

Season of Sparkle Set - Cheers-the holidays are here! Add a little bubbly to your bath and toast the season with a collection of sweet-smelling suds from Philosophy. The award-winning formula gently cleanses skin and hair as it conditions, leaving you soft, smooth, and lightly scented. Collection includes three 6.0 oz. Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath in: White Cherry, White Peach and White Pear. - Season of Sparkle Set see more...

Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Their products make your skin so silky smooth and soft! A little pricey but it’s the after affects are so worth it. Everything smells so divine and unlike most body washes, you can actually smell the scent on your skin after you wash and dry off.
Sabrina R.
I LOVE the scent of these and the glitter is beautiful. That's really the only reason I bought it along with the fact that pear is one of my favorite scents. It only lightly bubbles when using it as bubble bath but it has great suds if using as a body wash. Smells great and doesnt really leave too much sparkle
Ruth E.
Philosophy is one of my favorite body wash lines. The wash feels amazing on my dry and sensitive skin and the scents are always superb. I'm very picky with smells and I don't like anything strong before going to sleep (it's disturbing and I get a sore throat). Philosophy has a strong smell, yet it is so exquisite that it isn't disturbing to my senses- I highly recommend it.
Toni A.
Kearny, NJ
Pear was my favorite scent in this collection. They all have a subtle scent that lingers slightly after bathing on your hair and body. I am not a berry scent lover, but this left my skin and hair smelling sweet. I am a Philosophy user for over 20+ years. However, when Coty bought this line a few years ago , they made the scent not last as long for every thing and it still cost the same.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
I love this sparkle set! It is a great gift for anyone, especially younger girls! I have always used this for either shower gel or bubble bath! These lather so well and create so many bubbles! Plus they smell ahh-mazing and never too strong! The scent will fill your bathroom up and it's long lasting! The sparkle is beautiful as well and the bottles are huge!
Sarah M.
W Hollywood, CA
I love every scent available from Philosophy for shower gel. I use it pretty much exclusively and just pick up a new scent at Sephora when I run out of my current one! Not drying, layers well, smells so delicious! Perfect!
Jasmine j.
Willow Spgs, IL
All of philosophy's products have an amazing effect on my skin and smell amazing!! I especially love the sparkle set because the scents are amazing! I would recommend this product to everyone !
Tracy M.
Oakville, CT
This is great for Christmas gifts for the girls at work. Break them up and wrap them individually with a lip balm and you wont be disappointed. Philosophy is the best. I think all the scents are amazing!
Aashma S.
Wilmington, DE
i highly recommend buying this product. i am buying it
Kary H.
Alton, IL
These sets are awesome. They smell wonderful and make your skin sooooo smooth and soft. They always have awesome scents especially during the holidays.