BY PHILOSOPHY

soothe dry skin and achieve a healthy-looking glow with restore & nourish, philosophy s best sellers for the first signs of aging. specifically designed for normal to dry skin, restore & nourish includes purity made simple 3-in-1 cleanser for face and eyes 8 oz., when hope is not enough facial firming serum 1 oz. and hope in a jar extra-rich moisturizer for normal to dry skin 2 oz. our best-selling skin care essentials for dry skin work perfectly together to gently cleanse, effectively restore moisture levels, protect against future damage and reveal a healthy-looking, natural glow. your skin looks so good that wearing makeup becomes an option, not requirement. Ingredients: p. see more...

• In my early twenties, I am just now starting to think abo...1 Answers
philosophy restore & nourish kit - for dry skin
  • "Let me start off by saying that philosophy is my all time favorite brand of skin care. I have yet to try a product that I found utterly disappointing. I have sensitive, normal to dry skin. I use purity as my nighttime cleanser- it removes all of my makeup, and is very gentle. It has a calming scent. I also use purity any time my sensitive skin is irritated, rather than my day time exfoliating cleanser. I use hope in a jar as my day time moisturizer. It has a weird scent, but I don't mind it. It keeps me hydrated throughout the day and boosts my skin's radiance, but doesn't make me oily at all. I typically mix the serum into my routine at night, but will use it during the day time whenever my skin needs a boost (usually during the winter when it is very dry). Overall, this kit is great for the price, especially if you are new to philosophy and want to try some of the products!" in 8 reviews
  • "I have the dryest skin in the world. I always have difficulty putting make up on because of my dry flaky skin. This skin eliminated that problem by nourishing my skin and hydrating it. I got this product from the philosophy website. I would definitely recommend this to someone with dry skin like me. " in 5 reviews
Jessica C.
Edinburg , TX
I’ve tried the face wash and when I say it’s the best it’s the best it hasn’t done my skin really good and has done a good job! I will continue to re purchase this product over and over again. My skin has been dry due to pregnancy and once I used it.. it started to get better and I saw results right away
Camille W.
Louisville, KY
The philosophy restore and nourish gift set is awesome and I'd recommend it to anyone with dry skin! It's a great deal and all the products get a 5 star rating from this gal! It smells sooooo good! It helps moisturize all the target areas!
Kim D.
The best product I've used in my life!!! I think I can keep using this for my whole life. It's been really nice and it feels amazing to have on my dry skin. It's really smooth.
Tessa B.
Suffolk, VA
OMG this kit is AMAZINGGGG! It exceeded all of my expectations by far. So effective for what it claims to do and its my new swear by nourishing kit. I have repurchased this product twice and soon to be 3 times! I don't think dry skin will ever be an issue for me again as long as I am using this god sent product@
Jamie M.
I have not used all of these products yet but the cleanser is a staple in my daily routine! I use it because of how amazing it removes my makeup and cleanses my face. I have sensitive skin and this is one of the products that does not irritate my skin!!' Absolutely love!!!! I am sure the other products in this kit will exceed my expectations!
Kelley P.
I have been using these moisturizers for years. Philosophy is my go to brand no matter what time of year or reason. I always find myself going back to them year after year. Hope in a jar is still my favorite basic moisturizer.
Jessica B.
Bought this kit just before the fall so I could stave off dry skin through the winter and have been really happy with the results! Naturally, because my skin is now more moisturized,I am seeing a few more blemishes, but its nothing I can't control. Probably will keep up this routine for a while longer!
Savannah G.
Dallas, TX
Best product I've used on my skin. My friends told me about it and I didn't believe them and was nervous to try but it is really great at hydrating your skin and leaving you feeling cleansed and restored.
Jackie G.
The Philosophy kit for sensitive and dry skin was one of my first skincare purchases from them. Years later I'm STILL using Purity Made Simple. I also really like Hope in a Jar for sensitive skin, but I don't buy it regularly because of the price.
Amanda G.
Marysville, WA
In my early twenties, I am just now starting to think about anti-aging. I have dry, sensitive skin and usually use organic skincare yet hear people constantly rave about this brand. Is this a good first purchase? How do each of the product work together?