BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy renewed hope in a jar SPF 30 Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Zo e.
I bought it at Sephora.  The Moisturizer is in Festival Ready Kit. I like using skin care spf products in summer when I am in the city not on the beach. It gives a great shine to a skin. I want to purchase a non-Spf version for the winter because I really like the moisturiser.
Elizabeth A.
Santa Barbara
This moisturizer does the job. It is pretty thick and keeps that texture because of the spf. The smell is also really nice. The only thing is I think other moisturizers and serums do so much more for my skin than this. I am almost out of this and decided not to repurchase. There isn’t anything bad about this, my skin is just so dry that I need something heavier.
Lindsey D.
Safety Harbor
I purchased this moisturizer from Sephora based on an employee recommendation. I really did not like this product much at all. It is REALLY thick and greasy, not to mention it smells like traditional sunscreen. Now I'm back on the hunt to find a better daily moisturizer with SPF 30 in it.
Ciarene F.
Orlando, FL
I've been using this consistently for the last three months and I have seen a difference in my skin. It protects me from the sun. It doesn't make my face feel oily especially in the Florida heat. A little goes a long way so you have the jar for a while. I knocked off a star because jar products are always a worry for me because of the germs on my fingers, but I always wash my hands before doing anything with my face.
Lauren A.
Indian Head, MD
I have super oily skin and too much moisture will absolutely break me out.. THIS!!!!!!! THIS MOISTURIZER IS AMAZING! It is pricey for a moisturizer but you have to take care of your skin and this has made my skin look better than it ever has before! I highly recommend you at least get a sample from Sephora and try it out for yourself!
Zeyda G.
Oakland, CA
i love that this has an SPF now. It leaves my skin looking a bit greasy but it is very moisturizing. It was pricey but definitely worth the price for the amount of moisture that it gives. Even though it felt a bit greasy, it does not make my skin break out which is great. I highly recommend.
Savannah L.
Kirkwood , MO
I really wanted to love this moisturizer. I've used about half the jar and have called it quits. After using this moisturizer my skin is SO soft but it's been clogging my pores like crazy which I've never had an issue with. It smells great but it just doesn't do the trick for me.
Phoebe J.
ALL TIME FAVE MOISTURIZER! I wear this every day all over my face and neck and sometimes even at night. It feels so moisturizing without being thick or oily and I love the smell! I bought at my local Sephora and keep coming back for more. Have recommended to all my friends!
Tori O.
Virginia Bch, VA
I have dry skin and this is a miracle worker. I bought a gift set for Christmas for myself and my mom from Ulta. They’re having MAJOR DEALS. It’s my favorite place to get gifts. Definitely would recommend for anyone with dry skin.
Meg W.
Charlotte
I love this moisturizer. It feels so lightweight and soft, and it leaves my skin absolutely glowing. I’ve used the night version, too, but that’s for winter only since it’s much heavier and I have oily skin.