BY PHILOSOPHY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A whipped water-gel makeup and skincare hybrid with broad-spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen. Solutions for: - Dryness - Uneven skintone - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… This skincare and makeup hybrid combines the sensorial texture and all-day hydration of skincare with the buildable coverage of makeup. It's infused with a rare Asian fruit extract, whu zu yu, to provide a healthy-looking, shine-free glow. Research results: In clinical tests: - 93% of women showed an instant increase in moisture see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Monica F.
31326
Just purchased this and already really love it. I’ve used it for about a week. It gives me some color and evens out my skin tone without feeling greasy. I am a mom of twin boys and I can throw this on with a little mascara and get out of the house quickly. I still feel pulled together. The best part is the skin benefits I get from this great product. This will be a constant in my daily routine. I highly recommend for all women. Especially busy moms who just want to feel pulled together but don’t have a lot of time.
Jasmin M.
Lakeland, FL
This product is great! It provides a moisturizer and light foundation in one. So no need for two products...great for a quick morning routine. It wade my skin look flawless without a thick foundation. Stays on all day too!
Lindsay R.
I absolutely love this product! Having oily dry skin is like having a problem child haha. Sometimes its super oily other times so dry it flakes. I use this sporadicly after my nightly face washing routine, on my face & neck and by morning time it looks and feels amazing! You can't go wrong with philosophy!
P.S.
A little goes a long way! Definitely worthy of the price :)
sonam k.
Rochester
This is a good product that is not a foundation or moisturizer but somewhere in the middle, t feels healthy but also adds some coverage without making the skin breakout, I would recommmend to anyone who gets acne
Maya T.
Sunrise, FL
I was told about this product from a good friend of mine who works at #Sephora. I did have high hope for this product because I have the face/body wash from philosophy and I love it. But it wasn't as moisturizing as I thought it would be. I have very dry skin and it didn't suit my skin.
Leslie Y.
Daytona Beach, FL
I really wanted to love this cream but it just didn't happen. Too thick. At first it was working out OK but after about ten days it started to irritate my skin with itching & dry patches showing up on my chin & jawline area. Sadly I had to let it go...
Mai M.
Slc, UT
I was so excited to see that renewed home came in skin tints! I picked mine up at my local Sephora. It was light, and it felt so good on my face. I did like that it has sunscreen in it, it's very light coverage which was what I was looking for!
Emily K.
This newer products is very nice on the skin. It feels like a bb cream of tinted moisturizer on the skin. It's not heavy and gives like sheer to medium coverage. It leaves the skin feeling hydrated and smooth.
Kimberly B.
Denton , NC
Love this. I would definitely recommend to my friends. I get asked about it all the time and I think the pricing is great too. Decent smell and has a neat concept for packaging. I think that it lasts a good bit too. I have purchased twice now and gave it to a friend as a gift too!
Donja C.
La Vernia, TX
I love all Philosophy products and the Philosophy Renewed Hope in a Jar tinted skin care was definitely not a disappointment!  I absolutely love it and will definitely buy it again!