Add a Photo

#1169 in Facial Moisturizers
Up to 50% off Outlet.

50% OFF

Up to 50% off Outlet.
Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A whipped water-gel makeup and skincare hybrid with broad-spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen. Solutions for: - Dryness - Uneven skintone - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… This skincare and makeup hybrid combines the sensorial texture and all-day hydration of skincare with the buildable coverage of makeup. It's infused with a rare Asian fruit extract, whu zu yu, to provide a healthy-looking, shine-free glow. Research results: In clinical tests: - 93% of women showed an instant increase in moisture
Photos (5)
Annisa D.
Annisa D.
Chicago , IL

I'm a huge fan of skin tints for everyday wear. I don't like anything too thick but something to even out my skin tone and give a natural looking glow. I recieved a sample of this with an ulta order and fell in love immediately after one use I had already made the purchase of the full size. The good it that this skin tint is so light weight that you really do not feel it at all. Even after a long day of wear this never becomes greasy it really just looks like your natural skin but better. I've worn this alone as well as with blush and highlight and both ways work great. I also found a perfect match in the beige shade. Unfortunately this is where the love has to end because even though this is a great product Philosophy completely ruined it with its jar packaging! Its a mess! You open it once and product goes everywhere. And closing it creates an even bigger mess. This product is on the pricey side for the ratio to product you get in the jar but I knew that when I purchased it however I didn't expect to lose significant amount of product just opening and closing the jar! Also this product is suppose to be a moisturizer but I actually found it to be on the dry side nothing flaky but if you have very dry skin you will probably need another moisturizer underneath. While I do really like the product I dont see myself rebuying it. Not at least till they come of with more hygienic and cleaner packaging.
Antonia M.
Antonia M.
Escanaba, MI

I purchased shades 5.5 and 6.5 from Sephora. I had very high hopes for this. I've been mixing my foundation with cetaphil lotion to make my own tinted moisturizer, but still need a blender to apply. I've been looking for a tinted moisturizer that I can apply like lotion, and every brand has way too many shades for me to order online. So first impression when I received these, I couldnt believe how SMALL they were. I mean, really small. That was a big turn off. In their defense, a little goes a long way. (But still not enough for me to want to spend that much again) This does NOT go on like a moisturizer. It's thick like a whipped body cream, and when I attempted to put it on with my hands, it did not blend well. It goes on much better with a beauty sponge. It still feels heavy like foundation, and im disapoointed because i was looking for a "no makeup" makeup alternative for summertime. It even finishes kind of matte, which i normally love. With this i expected a nice glowy finish. I guess I'll need to look more towards a bronzing facial lotion. It's not bad by any means. But if you were expecting the same things I was, I'd look for a different product.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Louisville, KY

this is a fantastic tinted moisturizer!  one layer gives a really nice sheer coverage if you just need something to help even out your skin tone, and two layers gives a little bit extra if you've got spots or redness to cover.  on its own, it has a really natural looking finish, but I like to make it a little more matte with some setting powder.  it lasts really well throughout the day without settling into my pores or getting cakey looking, and it feels like I'm wearing nothing!  I do start to get some shininess in my T-zone after a few hours, but I get that even with full coverage foundation, so that's no deal breaker for me.  I highly recommend it for a lighter coverage everyday look!
Mary H.
Mary H.

I was soo excited when I saw beauty blogger Depict rave about this and saw how it matched her skintone. Were the same, i went out and bought it right away. It matches beautifully. it does take a while to buff into the skin using a brush, not a beauty blender which i prefer. The reason I'm giving it only 2 stars because it has Aluminum in the ingredient deck. If I took away aluminum in my deodorant to stay away from it why would I be putting it on my face? So disappointed in Philosophy. Shade reference = 7.5
Leanor R.
Leanor R.

I love this product! I've been a philosophy girl for 20 years now, and this product is a testimony as to why. The tint glides on and covers my skin very well. I don't have a lot of issues to cover, but it helps with evening out my skin. It makes me look like I've been on vacation and got lots of rest and relaxation. I get the healthiest looking skin ever with this. My skin looks so hydrated and just young and pretty. (That's everything for this 40 year old mom)! I wear shade 5.5. Love it!!!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Livingston, NJ

I really like this product. I am a big fan of hope in a jar and renewed hope in a jar so when I saw this new product I knew I had to have it. Although there aren't many shades, I think each one can work with a variety of skin tones. It is super smooth just like the regular moisturizer, and it has spf which makes it even better. I would definitely recommend this product!
Amy T.
Amy T.

I cannot live without this stuff. I have a spray tan right now and they have the perfect shade for me. I also bought the lightest shade for when my tan fades. Privpcey at $40 but is long lasting and you only need a few dabs. It's a moisturizer too. No improvement needed
This product is so light weight but very buildable. I love that the consistency is like a lotion so you don't feel like you are putting on a thick layer of foundation! My skin always looks very glowy after applying it, and it comes in multiple shades!
Jolie h.
Jolie h.

Really good. unfortunately it is very expensive and wouldn't repurchase it, well i was using it i liked it. really hydrated my skin without making it oily.
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Smyrna, TN

This is really nice for summer when you don't want heavy makeup. This is really light and not shiny on your face.
Dana C.
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC

Is this pretty much just A tinted moisturizer?
Anais B.
Anais B.
Scottsdale, AZ

Which shade in this product would be considered a light/medium with neutral yellow undertones?
LaDonna L.
LaDonna L.
Pearland, TX
What exactly does this product do?
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Lake Ozark, MO

How much coverage does this have? And how long does it last? I'm wanting something for the summer for pool days so I don't. We'd to really wear makeup but can have something to help cover my redness and large pores.
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Elkton, MD

how much coverage does this offer?