Add a Photo

By PHILOSOPHY
#3596 in Facial Moisturizers
Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A whipped water-gel makeup and skincare hybrid with broad-spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen. Solutions for: - Dryness - Uneven skintone - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… This skincare and makeup hybrid combines the sensorial texture and all-day hydration of skincare with the buildable coverage of makeup. It's infused with a rare Asian fruit extract, whu zu yu, to provide a healthy-looking, shine-free glow. Research results: In clinical tests: - 93% of women showed an instant increase in moisture
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Louisville, KY

this is a fantastic tinted moisturizer!  one layer gives a really nice sheer coverage if you just need something to help even out your skin tone, and two layers gives a little bit extra if you've got spots or redness to cover.  on its own, it has a really natural looking finish, but I like to make it a little more matte with some setting powder.  it lasts really well throughout the day without settling into my pores or getting cakey looking, and it feels like I'm wearing nothing!  I do start to get some shininess in my T-zone after a few hours, but I get that even with full coverage foundation, so that's no deal breaker for me.  I highly recommend it for a lighter coverage everyday look!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Livingston, NJ

I really like this product. I am a big fan of hope in a jar and renewed hope in a jar so when I saw this new product I knew I had to have it. Although there aren't many shades, I think each one can work with a variety of skin tones. It is super smooth just like the regular moisturizer, and it has spf which makes it even better. I would definitely recommend this product!
Jolie h.
Jolie h.

Really good. unfortunately it is very expensive and wouldn't repurchase it, well i was using it i liked it. really hydrated my skin without making it oily.
TheSequinHanger K.
TheSequinHanger K.
Wading River, NY

I'm glad they renewed this product - the first hope in a jar was disappointing for me
Anais B.
Anais B.
Scottsdale, AZ

Which shade in this product would be considered a light/medium with neutral yellow undertones?
Dana C.
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC

Is this pretty much just A tinted moisturizer?
LaDonna L.
LaDonna L.
Pearland, TX
What exactly does this product do?
Cherole L.
Cherole L.
Vallejo, CA

How does this compare to the other hope in a jar?

Join Now