BY PHILOSOPHY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A whipped water-gel makeup and skincare hybrid with broad-spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen. Solutions for: - Dryness - Uneven skintone - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… This skincare and makeup hybrid combines the sensorial texture and all-day hydration of skincare with the buildable coverage of makeup. It's infused with a rare Asian fruit extract, whu zu yu, to provide a healthy-looking, shine-free glow. Research results: In clinical tests: - 93% of women showed an instant increase in moisture see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
Review for: 5.5
I received the s as a sample from Sephora. I felt been wearing this for a few days now while working on a renovation. I knew I was gonna be be sweating and dirty so I didn't want to go without anything but then I did want to wear makeup either. So this was perfect it's a tinted moisturizer with sunscreen. Now the claims that you can build it up to cover like a foundation, no this does not do this. It is a sheer coverage, it'll even out skintone but it does not cover blemishes, dark spots, or or redness. Now for the good things it a gel formula so it soaks into the skin quickly and doesn't feel heavy at all. I have very oily skin but i didn't get oily At All. Nothing all day and it's been a 12 hr workday , in the heat, outside, sweating and not a drop of oil. I haven't broken out yet. If it wasn't for being $39 I would get the full size of this for when I want to go to the gym or to go to the beach or hiking or biking. It perfect for a makeup no makeup day
Liz R.
Frankfort
Review for: Other
I wear the shade 3.5 (aka Sand, according to QVC). This “foundation” has been such a blessing to my makeup collection. I have a few skin conditions, naturally red/pink tint, dry patches too. I’ve never found anything that comes close to this. I use a powder before the skin tint, apply the skin tint with a damp beauty blender, contour, and then powder again. It isn’t heavy like your normal foundations. It is so light weight and it doesn’t ever feel like there’s makeup on my face. One jar lasts me about 3 months, too! I just can’t rave enough about this stuff.
Asia S.
Spring, TX
Review for: 7.5
This is one of my favorite tinted moisturizers! It provides buildable coverage and has SPF 20. I will say that it is slightly thicker than most tinted moisturizer. It's almost has foundation type consistency. It comes in a jar and the best way to apply for me has been with my fingertips. If you apply with blenders/brushes you will waste product because of the creamy consistency. It also seems to oxidize to your complexion, so it looks more beautiful and natural after it sets.
Kim S.
Review for: 5.5
I really like the actual product. It smooths on easily, and provides a nice light coverage for my skin that evens out imperfections but does not feel heavy on my skin. 5.5 is the perfect shade for me, I would describe myself on the lighter side of medium with neutral/cool undertones. I love that this does not come off yellow which I find a lot of bb creams do.
There are two major cons for me. The first is the packaging. Jars just take up a lot of space and are kind of unsanitary. This would be much better if it came in a tube. Second, it really smells like foundation - since it was based on the cream I was hoping it would have a more natural scent but this smells like you opened a bottle of full coverage liquid foundation.
Courtney S.
Grand Prairie, TX
Review for: 3.5
This is really great for no makeup-makeup days. It really does feel just like you're putting moisturizer on, but gives a nice tint to your skin while evening out the skin tone. It helps blur minor imperfections, too. I took off one star for poor shade selection. The lightest shade is still a little too dark, so I'm sure that it must be difficult to find a good match for those with a deeper skin tone, as well. More shades, please!
Annisa D.
Chicago , IL
I'm a huge fan of skin tints for everyday wear. I don't like anything too thick but something to even out my skin tone and give a natural looking glow. I recieved a sample of this with an ulta order and fell in love immediately after one use I had already made the purchase of the full size. The good it that this skin tint is so light weight that you really do not feel it at all. Even after a long day of wear this never becomes greasy it really just looks like your natural skin but better. I've worn this alone as well as with blush and highlight and both ways work great. I also found a perfect match in the beige shade. Unfortunately this is where the love has to end because even though this is a great product Philosophy completely ruined it with its jar packaging! Its a mess! You open it once and product goes everywhere. And closing it creates an even bigger mess. This product is on the pricey side for the ratio to product you get in the jar but I knew that when I purchased it however I didn't expect to lose significant amount of product just opening and closing the jar! Also this product is suppose to be a moisturizer but I actually found it to be on the dry side nothing flaky but if you have very dry skin you will probably need another moisturizer underneath. While I do really like the product I dont see myself rebuying it. Not at least till they come of with more hygienic and cleaner packaging.
Antonia M.
escanaba, MI
I purchased shades 5.5 and 6.5 from Sephora. I had very high hopes for this. I've been mixing my foundation with cetaphil lotion to make my own tinted moisturizer, but still need a blender to apply. I've been looking for a tinted moisturizer that I can apply like lotion, and every brand has way too many shades for me to order online. So first impression when I received these, I couldnt believe how SMALL they were. I mean, really small. That was a big turn off. In their defense, a little goes a long way. (But still not enough for me to want to spend that much again) This does NOT go on like a moisturizer. It's thick like a whipped body cream, and when I attempted to put it on with my hands, it did not blend well. It goes on much better with a beauty sponge. It still feels heavy like foundation, and im disapoointed because i was looking for a "no makeup" makeup alternative for summertime. It even finishes kind of matte, which i normally love. With this i expected a nice glowy finish. I guess I'll need to look more towards a bronzing facial lotion. It's not bad by any means. But if you were expecting the same things I was, I'd look for a different product.
Aaron K.
Arlington, TX
Review for: 5.5
It's hard to find your exact color, but it is a pretty product. It's moisturizing and sheer but you can Mona build it up.... it doesn't feel like you're wearing nothing though, it has SPF 20 so you can kinda feel that on your face.
Jennifer G.
Fayetteville, TN
This is my new go to! It's a tinted moisturizer that goes in light and smooth for flawless coverage. It's has been the perfect summer choice! No more melting foundation in this summer time heat! I love Philosophy Renewed Hope!!
Alaina T.
Grove City, PA
Review for: 5.5
This is comparable to my itcosmetics cc+cream. It has spf, very buildable coverage, and applies like a nice moisturizer but acts like the perfect skin jacket. For if you need a light coverage for everyday wear. LOVELY product, may purchase it full size.
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
Is this pretty much just A tinted moisturizer?
LaDonna L.
Pearland, TX
What exactly does this product do?
Cheryl C.
Elkton, MD
how much coverage does this offer?
Chelsea R.
Lake Ozark, MO
How much coverage does this have? And how long does it last? I'm wanting something for the summer for pool days so I don't. We'd to really wear makeup but can have something to help cover my redness and large pores.
Joelle V.
Is this long lasting? Does it look patchy or smooth on the skin?