4 colors available

BY PHILOSOPHY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A whipped water-gel makeup and skincare hybrid with broad-spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen. Solutions for: - Dryness - Uneven skintone - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… This skincare and makeup hybrid combines the sensorial texture and all-day hydration of skincare with the buildable coverage of makeup. It's infused with a rare Asian fruit extract, whu zu yu, to provide a healthy-looking, shine-free glow. Research results: In clinical tests: - 93% of women showed an instant increase in moisture see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Annisa D.
Annisa D.
Chicago , IL
I'm a huge fan of skin tints for everyday wear. I don't like anything too thick but something to even out my skin tone and give a natural looking glow. I recieved a sample of this with an ulta order and fell in love immediately after one use I had already made the purchase of the full size. The good it that this skin tint is so light weight that you really do not feel it at all. Even after a long day of wear this never becomes greasy it really just looks like your natural skin but better. I've worn this alone as well as with blush and highlight and both ways work great. I also found a perfect match in the beige shade. Unfortunately this is where the love has to end because even though this is a great product Philosophy completely ruined it with its jar packaging! Its a mess! You open it once and product goes everywhere. And closing it creates an even bigger mess. This product is on the pricey side for the ratio to product you get in the jar but I knew that when I purchased it however I didn't expect to lose significant amount of product just opening and closing the jar! Also this product is suppose to be a moisturizer but I actually found it to be on the dry side nothing flaky but if you have very dry skin you will probably need another moisturizer underneath. While I do really like the product I dont see myself rebuying it. Not at least till they come of with more hygienic and cleaner packaging.
Antonia M.
Antonia M.
Escanaba, MI
I purchased shades 5.5 and 6.5 from Sephora. I had very high hopes for this. I've been mixing my foundation with cetaphil lotion to make my own tinted moisturizer, but still need a blender to apply. I've been looking for a tinted moisturizer that I can apply like lotion, and every brand has way too many shades for me to order online. So first impression when I received these, I couldnt believe how SMALL they were. I mean, really small. That was a big turn off. In their defense, a little goes a long way. (But still not enough for me to want to spend that much again) This does NOT go on like a moisturizer. It's thick like a whipped body cream, and when I attempted to put it on with my hands, it did not blend well. It goes on much better with a beauty sponge. It still feels heavy like foundation, and im disapoointed because i was looking for a "no makeup" makeup alternative for summertime. It even finishes kind of matte, which i normally love. With this i expected a nice glowy finish. I guess I'll need to look more towards a bronzing facial lotion. It's not bad by any means. But if you were expecting the same things I was, I'd look for a different product.
Gladys D.
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
Review for: 5.5
I received the s as a sample from Sephora. I felt been wearing this for a few days now while working on a renovation. I knew I was gonna be be sweating and dirty so I didn't want to go without anything but then I did want to wear makeup either. So this was perfect it's a tinted moisturizer with sunscreen. Now the claims that you can build it up to cover like a foundation, no this does not do this. It is a sheer coverage, it'll even out skintone but it does not cover blemishes, dark spots, or or redness. Now for the good things it a gel formula so it soaks into the skin quickly and doesn't feel heavy at all. I have very oily skin but i didn't get oily At All. Nothing all day and it's been a 12 hr workday , in the heat, outside, sweating and not a drop of oil. I haven't broken out yet. If it wasn't for being $39 I would get the full size of this for when I want to go to the gym or to go to the beach or hiking or biking. It perfect for a makeup no makeup day
Sammy S.
Sammy S.
Review for: 3.5
Okelie dokoes ladies if you have not yet rried this product, what are you waiting for ?! "What are you waiting for ?!" seriously go try it out because it is the most softest thing you can put on your skin in the morning. God i feel like a brand new person after my skin care routine in the morning. Heres the reason why. Im never a gal to care about skin care. I would literally scrub exfoliant and throw water on my face, wipe down with toner, and im out the door. "What happened to the moisturizer in the routine", right? Well not only did i 0didnt have the time for it but i just couldnt find the right products that wouldnt damage my skin later on in lifw. But ima tell you i love this line of products and they never disappoint.
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
My new favorite!!! I absolutely love how my skin looks wearing this! I have used this every day since receiving this order! I ordered the kit from QVC that includes the skin tint with a dual ended application tool. One side has bristles and the other end has a spoon like flat end to scoop the product out of the container. I do use hope in a jar moisturizer first for extra hydration. It helps smooth the skin tint better over the skin. I do plan to purchase a lighter shade for when I’m not self tanning. It’s the perfect light weight “foundation”. I don’t feel like I have anything on my skin when I use this.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Louisville, KY
this is a fantastic tinted moisturizer!  one layer gives a really nice sheer coverage if you just need something to help even out your skin tone, and two layers gives a little bit extra if you've got spots or redness to cover.  on its own, it has a really natural looking finish, but I like to make it a little more matte with some setting powder.  it lasts really well throughout the day without settling into my pores or getting cakey looking, and it feels like I'm wearing nothing!  I do start to get some shininess in my T-zone after a few hours, but I get that even with full coverage foundation, so that's no deal breaker for me.  I highly recommend it for a lighter coverage everyday look!
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Bossier City, LA
Review for: 3.5
I don't think I would have purchased this product if it wasn't for a sample I received at Ulta, but I'm so glad I tried it! It is really moisturizing and incredibly light weight. It makes my skin look like my skin but better and doesn't irritate my skin. I have tried it with primers and I have tried different application methods but I found that it looks best and lasts all day when I don't use a primer and I just use my fingers and apply like a moisturizer. So if you want quick, easy and lightweight coverage this is amazing!
Kim S.
Kim S.
Review for: 5.5
I really like the actual product. It smooths on easily, and provides a nice light coverage for my skin that evens out imperfections but does not feel heavy on my skin. 5.5 is the perfect shade for me, I would describe myself on the lighter side of medium with neutral/cool undertones. I love that this does not come off yellow which I find a lot of bb creams do.
There are two major cons for me. The first is the packaging. Jars just take up a lot of space and are kind of unsanitary. This would be much better if it came in a tube. Second, it really smells like foundation - since it was based on the cream I was hoping it would have a more natural scent but this smells like you opened a bottle of full coverage liquid foundation.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Livingston, NJ
I really like this product. I am a big fan of hope in a jar and renewed hope in a jar so when I saw this new product I knew I had to have it. Although there aren't many shades, I think each one can work with a variety of skin tones. It is super smooth just like the regular moisturizer, and it has spf which makes it even better. I would definitely recommend this product!
Asia S.
Asia S.
Spring, TX
Review for: 7.5
This is one of my favorite tinted moisturizers! It provides buildable coverage and has SPF 20. I will say that it is slightly thicker than most tinted moisturizer. It's almost has foundation type consistency. It comes in a jar and the best way to apply for me has been with my fingertips. If you apply with blenders/brushes you will waste product because of the creamy consistency. It also seems to oxidize to your complexion, so it looks more beautiful and natural after it sets.
Anais B.
Anais B.
Scottsdale, AZ
Which shade in this product would be considered a light/medium with neutral yellow undertones?
Dana C.
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
Is this pretty much just A tinted moisturizer?
LaDonna L.
LaDonna L.
Pearland, TX
What exactly does this product do?
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Lake Ozark, MO
How much coverage does this have? And how long does it last? I'm wanting something for the summer for pool days so I don't. We'd to really wear makeup but can have something to help cover my redness and large pores.
Joelle V.
Joelle V.
Is this long lasting? Does it look patchy or smooth on the skin?