BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy skin labs’ original breakthrough moisturizer is changing the face of skin care again. the revolutionary lightweight, whipped formula of hope in a jar is renewed and infused with a new innovation: clinically proven skin renewal technology. this groundbreaking formulation features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, 3 forms of hyaluronate plus an asian fruit extract, delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. reaffirm your commitment to beautiful skin with renewed hope and face the future with a whole new outlook.

• Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin? 4 Answers
  • How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?3 Answers
  • Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is ...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Annalisa M.
Mckinney, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this moisturizer! I have sensitive skin and this does not irritate it. I use it twice a day, once in the morning and once at night! I have seen a visible improvement on my skin texture! Always a plus! Next time I am buying the full size!
Jessica T.
Ceres, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I spent years looking for a moisturizer that wouldn't freak my skin out or leave it greasy. I tried a sample of this from Sephora. The next day I went back and bought a large jar and I haven't turned back since. This stuff is magic.
Baleigh C.
Oregon, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great moisturizer. It keeps my skin hydrated and it's very gentle on the skin. I'm a repeated user and I usually get mine from ulta. It's kind of expensive but it's worth it. It has nice packaging and feels great on the skin
Brianna N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I have a very dry face and a semi oily t zone and I'm always scared to use a moisturizer because I'm scared it will break me out. I have read some reviews and decided to buy a sample size jar ($16.00 from ulta for .5 fl oz) and I LOVE IT!!! It makes my skin have a beautiful glow and makes my face feel so smooth. I've only used it a few days and so far I have not broken out using it. I will try it for another week or two and if it is still doing awesome then I will probably buy the full sized jar. So far I would recommend this to anyone with dry skin. It works wonders. It's like giving your skin a drink of water and it smells good too.
Jillian R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great moisturizer! Does not make your skin oily. The packaging is simple yet classic. The product it's self is great. As much as I enjoy this product I do feel that you can get the same effect from a drug store moisturizer...
Sammy B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this moisturizer it quickly became apart of my daily nighttime skincare routine after trying a sample. It makes my skin feel soft and hydrated when I wake up in the morning. I purchased my jar from my local Sephora.
Alma C.
La Mesa, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product but am not a huge fan of the price. This moisturizer leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated and when it's used in my routine my make up goes on flawlessly and I don't get any dryness throughout the day
Kursten S.
Oh my.. this product keeps my under eyes very hydrated in the summer time! I have very dry skin so this keeps my skins fresh almost. It's not too pricey but a little does go a long way! I would defiantly repurchase it.
C D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This and the cleanser is life. Believe the hype. This is a classic, tried and true. This product is amazing. The whole line is fabulous and lives up to it's claims. Def try, its avail on amazon as well. Amazing.
Bren A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
You start to feel all this softness and hydration from the first moment you apply this cream on your face. I got it as a sample from Sephora and I guess I will purchase it next time. Give it a try, it's worth it.
Brittany G.
What are your thoughts on this product?
Terica A.
Is this a good moisturizer for dry winter skin? Is it hydrating enough without feeling heavy?
Anayely A.
Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin?
Jennifer H.
Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is it stronger, weaker or the same?
Victoria C.
ON, Canada
How does it look under makeup?