BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy skin labs’ original breakthrough moisturizer is changing the face of skin care again. the revolutionary lightweight, whipped formula of hope in a jar is renewed and infused with a new innovation: clinically proven skin renewal technology. this groundbreaking formulation features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, 3 forms of hyaluronate plus an asian fruit extract, delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. reaffirm your commitment to beautiful skin with renewed hope and face the future with a whole new outlook.

• How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?3 Answers
  • Compared to the original, is the scent the same or different? Is ...2 Answers
  • is it good for oily skin?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Paige T.
Paige T.
Vermillion, SD
I love this moisturizer and I use it every night before bed. It's great for my sensitive skin and I like that it's unscented but doesn't have a bad chemical smell like some unscented things do.
Lauren E.
Lauren E.
Nice moisturizer and goes on creamy and not sticky. Didn't notice a bad smell or anything. I just don't like the jar because I have long nails and I wish it was a pump bottle instead
Vickie F.
Vickie F.
I love this cream as a moisturizer or night cream. It hydrates without breaking out my skin. Plus, it helps diminish fine lines and wrinkles. Best cream for my face ever.
Niko W.
Niko W.
Atlanta, GA
Best mositizer in a jar! Philosophy is an amazing brand to find anything to meet your concerns in life and skincare. Check out your local Sephora or Sephora in JCPennies
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Smells great and is very light weight. I love using it with my bb cream, it feels so oil free. I do not really believe that it does anything other than moisturizing
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
This moisturizer is amazing. It goes on smoothy without it makes my face looking oily. It has a light and fresh powder scent. I like how it gives me a healthy glow.
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
San angelo, TX
Love love this moisturizer. I use it twice a day and can definitely tell a difference in my skin. I have used probably 4 of them and will continue to repurchase
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
I received a sample of this and think it is a great product. It goes on smoothly, blends in well, and has a great smell. It is a bit on the pricey side though.
Syranda W.
Syranda W.
albuquerque, NM
I got this for my mother for christmas and she loves it, she says she would repurchase but is still dedicated to her Lancome and dermalogica night creams.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Port Orange, FL
This is really gentle on your skin and really helps your face say hydrated and soft but it doesn't have much of a smell and is also kind of expensive.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
What are your thoughts on this product?
Anayely A.
Anayely A.
Is this moisturizer good for a normal to oily skin?
Terica A.
Terica A.
Is this a good moisturizer for dry winter skin? Is it hydrating enough without feeling heavy?
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
St Charles, IL
How much is the big jar of this and is it worth it to pay that much?
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
ON, Canada
How does it look under makeup?